Hometown: Lake Villa, Ill.

Position: WR

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 177 lbs.

40 time: 4.85

Visit Date: 2/7

Scholarships: Nebraska

COMMITTED TO NEBRASKA

Late add I guess. recently submitted his LOI. No stars, but looks solid, lots of heart. Here is his video profile:

• Upvote 4

well i meant whoever actually took the time out to do the commentary.. that was good ..lol

"Nobler did not have any catches as a SR, largely because teams often designed their entire defensive game to stop his game breaking skills"

HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This Nobler kid is just the kind of secret weapon we need to jumpstart our offense. Maybe we can get him some early PT fielding punts for us.

This Nobler kid is just the kind of secret weapon we need to jumpstart our offense. Maybe we can get him some early PT fielding punts for us.

He is a staff member, he's not an actual player. The video is a joke. Therefore, he won't be fielding punts :lol

He is a staff member, he's not an actual player. The video is a joke. Therefore, he won't be fielding punts :lol

I think Nuance knows this, he just forgot to add the :sarcasm

LMAO you had me going and until i watched the video and was like what the heck. Then I saw that he ran a 4.85 hahahahaha good one +1 rep

We landed an AV stud!! Woo Hoo!! :w00t

We lost epocSoN to graduation this year. Gotta keep that pipeline stocked. :thumbs

• Upvote 1

The thing that killed was the first play. That was a worthless attempt at a stalk block. I was thinking are you F*&*ing serious; we signed this kid? I went back to the top of the page and read through his stats.

Very nice work good sir. You got me.

I'm actually really excited about this kid. Did you see that block he made downfield at about 1:40? Dude if you made this, tons of props your way. Not too much time street! I think the creator is a stud for making that vid.

I'm actually really excited about this kid. Did you see that block he made downfield at about 1:40? Dude if you made this, tons of props your way. Not too much time street! I think the creator is a stud for making that vid.

I can't take any credit for the making of the vid. I believe that lies within the HuskerVision department. I was just able to track it down.