Nebraska Vs Texas

Bring Back Danny Nee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offense to Doc, but it's time to start shopping for a new coach, the program is headed in the wrong direction. We need someone that can build a program that can at least compete in its own conference.

I know doc has had a few years now and should have his own recruits in place and be competing - and frankly i'm pissed he hasn't done it yet - but I think we really do need to give him another two year. Yes, he has had time, but it really isn't fair to have expected him to to put together a solid recruiting class in a year or two at NEBRASKA. At a place like NU you need a year or two to show recruits your philosophy/style of play and then you can start pulling in the guys you need. It looks like he might be finally starting to do that with all the young guys playing. Next year he needs to be competitive and .500 in league play or maybe one game off if they don't get blown out and are in every game. Then in two years he needs to have this team to where it is for real. Just my opinion. Although I would prefer he just starts winning now

This is shockingly bad.

t.v. announcers always seem to love doc's young team and talk about how good these young guys will be in the future. unfortunately i've grown tired of waiting for the future

Agreed. When do all these rebuilding years pay off?

Next year :snacks:

Kind of reminds me of the Royals. Next year is always supposed to be their year but it never is. Same old 100 or 90 loss season. Always have to wait another year.

This is shockingly bad.

t.v. announcers always seem to love doc's young team and talk about how good these young guys will be in the future. unfortunately i've grown tired of waiting for the future

Agreed. When do all these rebuilding years pay off?

Next year :snacks:

Kind of reminds me of the Royals. Next year is always supposed to be their year but it never is. Same old 100 or 90 loss season. Always have to wait another year.

Or the Cubs. Next Year is their year, oh wait, the year after. It's a sad sad cycle.

As for the bb team, we need Jerry Tarkanian to come out of retirement and help them. The team is gradually self destructing this year and i'd be amazed to see them win another game the rest of the season.