3. Texas A&M 64

4. Oklahoma 57

5. Oklahoma State 47

6. Baylor 39

7. Kansas State 29

8. Missouri 22

Nebraska 22

10. Texas Tech 20

Coaches were not allowed to vote for their own teams.

This could be an interesting season. Hopefully entertaining for both of our schools.

I hope so too. Mu is trying to make the tourney for the 8th straight season, but they had a pretty large turnover on their roster. 3 straight pitchers going in the first round over the last 3 years doesnt help them either.

From what I have heard/seen Nebraska is expecting a nice turn around from last year.

I am interested to see what happens with KU and some of the other teams that are bunched in the Middle. I would not be surprised to see both MU and NE higher at seasons end.

KU may struggle out of the gate because star 3rd baseman Tony Thompson will be out 4-6 weeks with i think some sort of leg injury (don't remember for sure).. UT returns a ton, preseason #1, obvious favorite for the conference and probably will win it barring major upset. It'll be a good gauge to see where we are at the 1st week of conference play to have them.

I hope so too. Mu is trying to make the tourney for the 8th straight season, but they had a pretty large turnover on their roster. 3 straight pitchers going in the first round over the last 3 years doesnt help them either.

From what I have heard/seen Nebraska is expecting a nice turn around from last year.

I am interested to see what happens with KU and some of the other teams that are bunched in the Middle. I would not be surprised to see both MU and NE higher at seasons end.

I'm ok finishing 9th as long as Mizzou finishes 10th ;)

In all seriousness, we aren't picked to do much (and maybe its because i'm a homer :)) but I think we will suprise some people

Go Big Red Baseball!!