Air Marshal faux pas

A spokesman for the Transportation Security Administration called the situation "pretty interesting" but declined to say whether air marshals would reveal their identity when approached by a curious seat mate.

Should read:

A spokesman for the Transportation Security Administration called the situation "pretty interesting" but declined to say whether air marshals would reveal their identity when approached by a curious hot seat mate.

Lot's of guys don't enjoy, oh, what should I say? a slightly full figured woman, I for one enjoy a bit of a soft landing.

T_O_B

:cheers

+1 for that. Can't stand stick figures.

You can be my wing man any day GSG. (Or I yours.).

T_O_B

:nanalama

Can I come?

I'll gladly take the more athletic A and B cups off your hands and have some fun with them rather than spend the whole day shopping.

• Fire 1

Lot's of guys don't enjoy, oh, what should I say? a slightly full figured woman, I for one enjoy a bit of a soft landing.

T_O_B

:cheers

+1 for that. Can't stand stick figures.

You can be my wing man any day GSG. (Or I yours.).

T_O_B

:nanalama

Can I come?

I'll gladly take the more athletic A and B cups off your hands and have some fun with them rather than spend the whole day shopping.

Two's company, three's a parr--taay! Your in CH.

T_O_B

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance