More of the Same

NU has been outside for a couple of weeks where as FSU has been outside all year long. It's going to take NU some time to get their together and get acclimated to playing outdoors.

The season is young and there is a lot of baseball to be played. Seeing improvement that comes with playing outdoors is a must. Let's all take a chill pill and see what happens over the next month.

NU has been outside for a couple of weeks where as FSU has been outside all year long. It's going to take NU some time to get their together and get acclimated to playing outdoors.

The season is young and there is a lot of baseball to be played. Seeing improvement that comes with playing outdoors is a must. Let's all take a chill pill and see what happens over the next month.

Right some people need to chill, now if this was towards the end of the season, there would be no excuse but since its early, some people need to chill.

Agreed, we just need to watch how things unfold over the season to say if he should stay or go, or for how long he should stay.

Theres two sides to the blown 2 wins argument. Yes, we've lost 2 games that we shouldn't have. But we've shown we can get in a possition to win, thats a good thing. We just were'nt able to finish.... We can fix that, and theres no reason to think we won't.

Nesseth has never shown any thing to me! He blew more then saves last year. Anderson has issues and always has they are just catching up with him. Prior to this year his work with Belfonte was at the very least questionable. I will pull for the team but the best coach got away to AM and you know it. What is it that you have for Anderson any how?

How did the best coach get away to A&M? What is Childress doing down there with all the talent he has that is impressing you? The BEST coach got away to Arkansas, we never had a chance to keep him. Childress took a "lock" for Omaha team, and barely won a regional last year, and struggled throughout the year and many thought were very lucky to even get what they had. This year, they have a piss poor schedule. They play one tournament quality team outside of conference play, and that is a 1 game midweek game against Rice.

I have nothing for Anderson. It's all about how you sit and call for his head immediately without a clue. It's not just be saying you're crazy here, it's everyone that posted.

Ok I will back off Anderson for the next month but I will be back on his back in a flash if the current trend continues. By current trend I mean being below 500 ball! He has talent lets see what he does with it!

Thank you. It is below .500 ball, but when you put the ball in your closers hand, especially one that went in the 15th round as a sophomore, you expect him to seal the deal.. especially with a 2 run lead like friday. If he does that, it's .750 ball. Gotta give them time to mesh and succeed. They'll be fine this year.

Nesseth has never shown any thing to me! He blew more then saves last year. Anderson has issues and always has they are just catching up with him. Prior to this year his work with Belfonte was at the very least questionable. I will pull for the team but the best coach got away to AM and you know it. What is it that you have for Anderson any how?

Really? He has control issues for sure, but he is our best closer in my opinion.