WR Jonathan Lee *

Nexus

“People say I remind them of Uzoma Nwachukwu,” Lee said of his old teammate who signed a letter of intent to play for Texas A&M last year. “I’ve got good speed and I can go up and get the ball.”

“I think the atmosphere is going to be important. How I fit in there,” he said. “The college life will be important, and education will also be important. I also want to have a good relationship with the coaches there.”

"I'll probably take my official visits and decide sometime after my season next year,” he said. “I want to check some schools out and see what they’re like and get to know the players and coaches."

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/football/1953-lee-on-irish-radar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lee says Iowa and Tulsa lead for him right now. Tulsa b/c he could play right away and (according to them) could earn freshman all american honors. Iowa b/c they've been on him for a while and really want him....doesn't know too much yet and going to their spring game on 4/17.

His official visits will probably be Oregon, Tulsa, Nebraska, Arkansas and SMU. He is excited about Nebraska and has a good relationship with JP. Stays in contact with him. Plans to visit Nebraska at some point.

Lee says Iowa and Tulsa lead for him right now. Tulsa b/c he could play right away and (according to them) could earn freshman all american honors. Iowa b/c they've been on him for a while and really want him....doesn't know too much yet and going to their spring game on 4/17.

His official visits will probably be Oregon, Tulsa, Nebraska, Arkansas and SMU. He is excited about Nebraska and has a good relationship with JP. Stays in contact with him.

He could play right away for us, not sure about the freshman all-american thing though.

• 3 weeks later...