Vondrae Tostenson

does anyone know where vondrae tostenson ended up? i know he was going to iwcc but i did not see him listed on the roster and could not find any news about him with iwcc other than he was a recruit. he was a tall big body kid who grew out of his WR body into a DE or TE body type. i know he had some character issues so that maybe what his deal is

does anyone know where vondrae tostenson ended up? i know he was going to iwcc but i did not see him listed on the roster and could not find any news about him with iwcc other than he was a recruit. he was a tall big body kid who grew out of his WR body into a DE or TE body type. i know he had some character issues so that maybe what his deal is

maybe its a screw up or maybe he transfered somewhere else

:dunno

who knows...... but you'd hate to think it is one of those stories where a pretty (but not supremely) talented football guy with grade or charecter issues has to go to a JC and lasts a semester (if that or even if he even makes it) and then ends up living in the past with a chip on his shoulder the rest of his life....

sounds harsh but seen it happen lots of time with lots of the kids over here in the high school in hawaii.......

when he tore his ACL in high school, i was told that he did not take the necessary steps to properly heal. this permanently reduced his speed, taking away one of his best assets as a wide receiver. im guessing that is why he was trying to make the switch to DE or TE. I havent seen or heard about him in a long time, then recently i ran into a friend who's currently playing for iowa western. i asked about vondre and he told me that he wasnt on the team anymore. a sad story for a guy who used to have all the talent you could ever ask for.

when he tore his ACL in high school, i was told that he did not take the necessary steps to properly heal. this permanently reduced his speed, taking away one of his best assets as a wide receiver. im guessing that is why he was trying to make the switch to DE or TE. I havent seen or heard about him in a long time, then recently i ran into a friend who's currently playing for iowa western. i asked about vondre and he told me that he wasnt on the team anymore. a sad story for a guy who used to have all the talent you could ever ask for.

damn thats what i was worried about happening... its kinda a shame but it happens all the time unfortunalty..... i hope he can move past the whole football thing and not live his life as one big 'what if' because that will just cripple you.... you just at the least hope he's still enrolled in the JC and pursuing his academic......

good luck VT

Who do you know that plays at IWCC?