Props to any of you that play shooters on PS3. I can't stand controllers without offset joysticks now.

Nothing impressive here besides I pulled off 7 nukes before my first prestige and have 8 now. Longest killstreak was 32, no clue what map.

Incoming camper accusations chuckleshuffle

My best game ever was playing team deathmatch on Wasteland. I was just beginning my 2nd prestige and went 41-0 with the Intervention. My killstreaks were Predator Missle, Harrier, Chopper Gunner. Probably 15 of those kills were with the Chopper Gunner. Other team kept respawning in the corner of the map with the helicopter and I lit them up! Usually I use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke but I didn't have Nuke unlocked yet. Right now I am almost through my 4th prestige, and have had 12 Nukes so far since I've had the game. I'd have to say the Barret and the Famas are my two favorite guns, hit me up on PS3 if you want PSN ID: cantcoverGRILL

Seriously guys. I have nearly 100 friends on the PSN. gmoney is above and beyond all of them, and his Kill/Death ratio is outrageous!!! Either he has way too much free time, or he is just THAT bad ass!

that has to be border line unfair. :) I destroy people some nights, others I break about even. I only have a K/D of 1.15 (i think thats where it is) and I find that more often than not I am one of the better players in the lobby. I have 1 buddy who is a 1.89 and he is pretty darn good. But i cant imagine how it must be to run through people like that.

My best game ever was playing team deathmatch on Wasteland. I was just beginning my 2nd prestige and went 41-0 with the Intervention. My killstreaks were Predator Missle, Harrier, Chopper Gunner. Probably 15 of those kills were with the Chopper Gunner. Other team kept respawning in the corner of the map with the helicopter and I lit them up! Usually I use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke but I didn't have Nuke unlocked yet. Right now I am almost through my 4th prestige, and have had 12 Nukes so far since I've had the game. I'd have to say the Barret and the Famas are my two favorite guns, hit me up on PS3 if you want PSN ID: cantcoverGRILL

Seriously guys. I have nearly 100 friends on the PSN. gmoney is above and beyond all of them, and his Kill/Death ratio is outrageous!!! Either he has way too much free time, or he is just THAT bad ass!

that has to be border line unfair. :) I destroy people some nights, others I break about even. I only have a K/D of 1.15 (i think thats where it is) and I find that more often than not I am one of the better players in the lobby. I have 1 buddy who is a 1.89 and he is pretty darn good. But i cant imagine how it must be to run through people like that.

Yea, I would say out of all my friends on COD I fall somewhere in the middle. I'm pretty average. Hey Fro, have I added you on PS3 yet?

Yea, I would say out of all my friends on COD I fall somewhere in the middle. I'm pretty average. Hey Fro, have I added you on PS3 yet?

im on xbox. :( sorry man. Just like in that video, i get first kill alot, because people always go to the same place

im on xbox. :( sorry man. Just like in that video, i get first kill alot, because people always go to the same place

You just went down a notch in my cool club. :facepalm::rolleyes::P

okay... so i went 47-2 in my TDM game in wasteland. That is easily my favorite map. I was using the intervention silenced and FMJ with stopping power pro, bling pro, and commando pro. Secondary was my USP tac knife and FMJ. I ran behind that building with no roof on the right of the map and reeled off 15 straight before I got killed (no killstreak help) I then called in my harrier, then pave low, then my ac130 (which on wasteland is absolutely unbeatable) Using those got me to get them all over again and I repeated that. The other team was furious.

Mod Edit - language is a little too rough for the board. Changed embedded vid to a link.

knapplc

Woops. I was thinking later I should have marked that NSFW for language. FYI for you call of duty fans, there is a bit of profanity, but it's also hosted on youtube, so you can trust their content filters. It does show how hardcore gmoney is!

i switch mine up all the time. most of the time its care package, attack heli, chopper gunner/ac130.

Although for a little while i went UAV, Care package and preditor. You hit them quick and they dont carry much power. But when they drop right there is nothing like hitting a uav, preditor and attack/chopper gunner/ac130/pave low in the first minute of the game. I have had a few where before we really even get started I can rattle off 8 to 10 in the first minute

Quick question:

What does everyone have as their killstreak rewards?? Just curious...

Mine are currently:

1) Care Package

2) Emergency Air Drop (or whatever it's called)

3) Chopper Gunner

I stopped using the Care Package because it does not count towards your killstreak.

Now I use:

1) Preditor Missile

2) Precision Airstrike

3) Pave Low

I have a NEW best story!!!

Yesterday I played team deathmatch in Wasteland. This was only my 3rd time to use a sniper rifle. I posted up on the backside of the level, where I had a great view. I died once on the way there. Once I got there I rolled off 5 kills and unlocked my preditor missile. Got a double kill once I used that, so that unlocked my precision airstrike. I directed that at one of the openings on that bunker in the middle of the stage. Got one kill on the initial bombing, then I sniped another, unlocking my third and final assault...the Pave Low! By the end of the match, which we won, I had rolled off 27 kills and only died twice! EPIC baby!

:koolaid2:

nice!!

I had an epic fail this weekend. Finally equiped nuke and started of a game quick with some sniper kills and preditor kills. I was one kill from chopper gunner when I got a little too ballsy and excited. I walked up on a guy in the back of the snipper cliff on afgan. I tried to run and reload and fell of the darn cliff to my death. I could do nothing but laugh at myself. Here I am, ready to possibly get the nuke depending on how good i do with that CG, and boom. I killed myself. LOL