I wanted to hear some stories from you guys/gals about great games, comebacks and what not.

My is from last week with MW2. I have prestiged for the first time and barely used my sniper rifles. So i decided i would play a number of games in a row with the .50 cal only just to see how it would go. (I was a pretty good sniper in WOW, but not really in MW1)

well the first match was in afgan, I ended up going 32-1. I got 4 sniper kills right off the bat. I quickly dropped my care package which was a pave low, then i killed 3 more guys trying to get my care package. I hide in the grass patch at one end of the map and shot 2 more guys trying to get to the plane in the middle. By now I had my pavelow K.S. reward. SO I now have 9 sniper kills and 2 pave lows doing work. I worked my way up to the top canyon and around the plane for the rest of the game. Collecting snipe kills and watching both pavelows work the map. I had rolled off 30 straight when I was killed by a last stand player.

I ended up having a really good night that night, but for the first game in with a gun that I had not really used it was a heck of a start.

Good story, were you able to use the nuke after accumulating so many kills?

I wish I had something that great to tell but my longest streak is 20 in the skidrow map.

No. I had not unlocked it yet after prestiging. I rearly get streaks that high. I normally can hit the low teens but every once in a while i get to the twenties. That game above was like a once in a lifetime game for me. Because of that I would say 99% of the time I dont even have NUKE as an option. Mostly have a mix of pave low/attack heli/chopper gunner/ac-130

I love this game but I'm not the best. I had a 22 kill streak a couple weeks ago and my best match was something like 38-10. I hate using the sniper rifle mainly cause I get bored.....I've also only used it once. It pays to be much more patient in MW2 than in MW1. I've yet to have a nuke (someone teach me patience, please). My buddies younger brother has had 22...jack*ss. :)

If any of you want an 'OK' friend my screen name is kaipc05.

I love this game but I'm not the best. I had a 22 kill streak a couple weeks ago and my best match was something like 38-10. I hate using the sniper rifle mainly cause I get bored.....I've also only used it once. It pays to be much more patient in MW2 than in MW1. I've yet to have a nuke (someone teach me patience, please). My buddies younger brother has had 22...jack*ss. :)

If any of you want an 'OK' friend my screen name is kaipc05.

22!! thats unreal. And 38-10 is pretty good buddy. I would take that anyday. I dont really camp with the sniper rifle. I will set up. Get a couple of kills then move. I may shoot from 10 or more different spots in the map during one game. Plus I spend a lot of time flanking with a shotgun or machine pistol.

But buy far my favorites in the game are the m-16 and the M4.

Sker are you on xbox?

The first time I got a nuke.

I was playing on Wasteland (absolutely hate that map, but not as much as I hate Rust), and I was playing as a sniper. Here was my set up:

Primary: M21 EBR w/ Thermal Attachment

Secondary: M93 Raffica Akimbo

Primary Throwing: Claymore

Secondary Throwing: Flashbang

Perk 1: Scavenger Pro

Perk 2: Cold-Blooded Pro

Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Death Streak: Final Stand

Killstreaks: 7 Kill-Harrier, 11 kill-Chopper Gunner, 25 Kill-Tactical Nuke

I start off the map by basically circling the perimeter, but only on one side of the map. Every time I got a kill, I would rotate my position to keep the enemy guessing where I was. I called in my Harrier Strike, and killed 4 people with the bombardment alone. While my harrier was floating in the air, I called in my Chopper Gunner. After my Harrier got two extra kills, it got taken down, so I quickly realize that my Chopper Gunner may be going down from a rocket soon as well, so I kick it into overdrive.

I get to 24 kills in my Chopper Gunner before my time runs out. I get a little frustrated because I even had one guy in my sights. Just as I'm about to stand up, I see another Sniper heading right towards me. He's about 10 feet away with a Barrett .50 cal. He pulls out a shotgun, misses me, and I run up and stab him the face.

I got the 25, and ended the round.

BTW Fro, I changed my gamertag to the Enhance one you should see in your friends list. I usually play after midnight and sporadically throughout the day, but if you get on after midnight we can play and I'll invite my other buddy.

Its been a while since I've played the game because I've been playing MAG nonstop and just started a Dynasty a few days ago on NCAA College Football 2010.

But I was playing at the map with the 3 broken planes in the middle of the map and had the ACR w/ the red dot scope. I had the scavanger perk, hardline perk, and the steady aim perk with the predator missile, pave low, and chopper gunner set for my kill streaks. I ended up just running all over the place gunning people down until I got up to the chopper gunner and ended up laying down somewhere to fire it up. I got most of my kills from this and somebody found where I was hidding and killed me so I had to start my kill streak all over again. Ended up getting my kill streak back up to the chopper gunner and laid down again and got the best game I've ever had. I usually have a good kill/death ratio after every game but this was the best ever.....I went 66-8 and I have proof. My PSN name is Phukface45 and my roommates name is REMOTE_control38.

30tgg8y.jpg

Its been a while since I've played the game because I've been playing MAG nonstop and just started a Dynasty a few days ago on NCAA College Football 2010.

But I was playing at the map with the 3 broken planes in the middle of the map and had the ACR w/ the red dot scope. I had the scavanger perk, hardline perk, and the steady aim perk with the predator missile, pave low, and chopper gunner set for my kill streaks. I ended up just running all over the place gunning people down until I got up to the chopper gunner and ended up laying down somewhere to fire it up. I got most of my kills from this and somebody found where I was hidding and killed me so I had to start my kill streak all over again. Ended up getting my kill streak back up to the chopper gunner and laid down again and got the best game I've ever had. I usually have a good kill/death ratio after every game but this was the best ever.....I went 66-8 and I have proof. My PSN name is Phukface45 and my roommates name is REMOTE_control38.

30tgg8y.jpg

I can see that you played it on Domination mode. Very nice. That's definitely the best mode to get high kill streaks on, and is also the best mode to try and get a nuke.

And just fyi, that map you played on is called Scrapyard. :cheers

I don't know if the ratio is right on but,

I am at level 58 currently and have NOT prestiged yet.

I got 24-9 in TERMINAL.

Here is my arsenal:

Primary - ACR (Adaptive Combat Rifle)

Attachment 1 - Grenade Launcher

Attachment 2 - Heartbeat Sensor

Secondary - M1014 JSCS (Joint-Service Combat Shotgun)

Attachment 1 - Red Dot Sight

Attachment 2 - Silencer

Equipment:

Claymore

Flash Bang

Perks:

Bling Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Deathstreak:

Final Stand

Killstreak Rewards:

Care Package

Precision Airstrike

Pave Low

Story:

I started the game off near the access tunnel to the airplane. Ran to my left and got First Blood! Then I ran onto the plane, where death and destruction ensued. Planted my claymore right around the corner in the tunnel. I then rotated back and forth between the cockpit and the open door on the side of the airplane. I was picking people off from the cockpit when they entered the long corridor with all the windows. Then I ran over to the open door and grenade launched a guy to oblivion by exploding that gigantic tank on the roof of a building. When I unlocked my care package I went to the backside of the plane and tossed it...AIRSTRIKE! I sent my airstrike over the long corridor with panoramic windows...added 2 more on the initial strike. I was knifed making my way back to the plane. But I returned to the plane to avenge my death. Long story short, I never got a high kill streak because my 9 deaths were spread out. After all of those kills, I only placed 3rd in the final standings. CRAZY! My most memorable moment of that match was my double kill with the grenade launcher attachment, followed by the stealing of ones care package.

• 2 weeks later...

My best game ever was playing team deathmatch on Wasteland. I was just beginning my 2nd prestige and went 41-0 with the Intervention. My killstreaks were Predator Missle, Harrier, Chopper Gunner. Probably 15 of those kills were with the Chopper Gunner. Other team kept respawning in the corner of the map with the helicopter and I lit them up! Usually I use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke but I didn't have Nuke unlocked yet. Right now I am almost through my 4th prestige, and have had 12 Nukes so far since I've had the game. I'd have to say the Barret and the Famas are my two favorite guns, hit me up on PS3 if you want PSN ID: cantcoverGRILL

My best game ever was playing team deathmatch on Wasteland. I was just beginning my 2nd prestige and went 41-0 with the Intervention. My killstreaks were Predator Missle, Harrier, Chopper Gunner. Probably 15 of those kills were with the Chopper Gunner. Other team kept respawning in the corner of the map with the helicopter and I lit them up! Usually I use Harrier, Chopper Gunner, Nuke but I didn't have Nuke unlocked yet. Right now I am almost through my 4th prestige, and have had 12 Nukes so far since I've had the game. I'd have to say the Barret and the Famas are my two favorite guns, hit me up on PS3 if you want PSN ID: cantcoverGRILL

The FAGMAS!?!?

Just kidding :lol:

Im all seriousness, I'm not a big fan. The 3-round burst rifles never consistently work well enough for me. That's why the only weapons I use are the ACR (Stopping Power and FMJ), Barrett, and the UMP (with silencer for a knifing class).

I think I was in that game :lol: ......died a million times and never even moved. Just respawn, then die, respawn, then die. I was pissed!

Seriously guys. I have nearly 100 friends on the PSN. gmoney is above and beyond all of them, and his Kill/Death ratio is outrageous!!! Either he has way too much free time, or he is just THAT bad ass!