On the news here in St. Louis

My dad said the Rams and The EAGLES are having talks to trade Michael Vick for the number one pick, the eagles were saying because they do want to take Suh. I dont know where this is supposed to be posted because its not a rumor

There has to be more involved (or at least I hope) Vick by himself in not even close to being worth a #1 pick. Heck he wasn't even worth it the first time he was drafted when the Chargers traded the #1 pick (which ended up being him) to Atlanta for two of their picks (which ended up being LT and Brees).

My dad said the Rams and The EAGLES are having talks to trade Michael Vick for the number one pick, the eagles were saying because they do want to take Suh. I dont know where this is supposed to be posted because its not a rumor

I think the Eagles would need to give more than a backup QB for their number one pick. I think it would take their 1 and 2 from this year to get SUH. Or two no 1's, one this year and next year. M. Vick was a no 1 pick 9 years ago and doesn't warrant a straight up trade for a no 1 and then the number 24/25 pick this year. I think it could be done if they get their 1 and maybe a 2nd or 3rd rounder too.

I took it as meaning that the iggles were looking for the pick to take a qb, not suh. theyve already said vick wont be back, and mcnabbs status has been questionable. I could see them trading mcnabb for that pick and taking bradford or something like that. :dunno

EDIT--i have absolutely no idea what im talking about, btw. chuckleshuffle

I took it as meaning that the iggles were looking for the pick to take a qb, not suh. theyve already said vick wont be back, and mcnabbs status has been questionable. I could see them trading mcnabb for that pick and taking bradford or something like that. :dunno

EDIT--i have absolutely no idea what im talking about, btw. chuckleshuffle

They have a nice young QB in Kolb that I think they're bringing along. I don't see them giving up on him this early - at least not in a "blow everything up and draft a guy at #1" way. Particularly with a vet like McNabb in front of him.

It'd be sweet if the Eagles did this and got Suh. A solid core and a talented defense (they got Stewart Bradley manning the helm on D too!), add in Suh and you have a great environment to bring up Kolb in.

I think this would be nice to see.

I hope not, I simply cannot root for any philly team. I hate the Eagles and I really hate the Phillies. Please don't demote Suh to the land of "who can be the largest douchebag of the world".

Thanks for your kind words. Hate all you want but Philly has a dedicated fan base, and at least SUH would have immediate chance to make the playoffs. At St. Louis or any of those lower-tier teams it would take several years to see Suh in the playoffs.

• Fire 2

I hope not, I simply cannot root for any philly team. I hate the Eagles and I really hate the Phillies. Please don't demote Suh to the land of "who can be the largest douchebag of the world".

Thanks for your kind words. Hate all you want but Philly has a dedicated fan base, and at least SUH would have immediate chance to make the playoffs. At St. Louis or any of those lower-tier teams it would take several years to see Suh in the playoffs.

They are dedicated, won't deny that, but the fact still remains that they have been voted also as the worst fans in America. I seem them as the Colorado of the NFL and MLB. I'm sure not all of them should be deserving of that title, as I don't know you, but you can't deny that your Phillie fans and Eagles fans are some of the most disrespectful of any sports fans. Well I guess you could deny that fact if you wanted, but the majority of the USA believes differently.

Just so you know, I wasn't attacking you, simply stating what myself and many others think.