Nebraska vs T Tech

red zone was pathetic! as a student for four years i absolutely hated it when people ragged on the students, but this year as a non-student season ticket holder i see what people have been talking about. it's never full and tonight was pitiful. the crowd otherwise was great in the second half. first half was pretty dead but what do you expect with a team that had one conference win. glad to finally see sek and ubel step up - i've been doggin on them both all year, but will give them major props for what each of them did tonight. if richardson had been able to find his stroke he woulda had a career night, first half looked like he decided "screw this, i'm winning this freaking game with or without the other four cause i'm tired of this sh*t." if they can somehow close the season with another win or two and steal one in big xii tourney, that'd be huge for the offseason, much more optimism than if they had lost out.

nice to have a celebration beer afterwards instead of drown-my-sorrows night

I was there!!!! what a great game.. GBR!!!

Brandon Richardson is a man among boys

Ubel was huge!

Jeter missed some cluth free throws till the end

Diaz was not good today

Sek had some clutch 3's

Ryan Anderson was all over the place but had some costly turnovers

i've haven't minded diaz not showing emotion - i've seen a lot of people that don't like it. however, tonight was disgusting watching him. no fire, and then in the second half when he missed that layup after his defender fell down, he hung his head and looked like he was moping around out there. terrible to see, hopefully he can bounce back and close the season with a couple good games for a little motivation in offseason workouts. he looked bad

red zone was pathetic! as a student for four years i absolutely hated it when people ragged on the students, but this year as a non-student season ticket holder i see what people have been talking about. it's never full and tonight was pitiful. the crowd otherwise was great in the second half.

Yea it was pretty embarrassing to be down there. East side did our best, West side failed to do much of anything.

red zone was pathetic! as a student for four years i absolutely hated it when people ragged on the students, but this year as a non-student season ticket holder i see what people have been talking about. it's never full and tonight was pitiful. the crowd otherwise was great in the second half.

Yea it was pretty embarrassing to be down there. East side did our best, West side failed to do much of anything.

OK, now I'm the one that usually hammers the students, but it was a Saturday 2pm game. Many students are either working at that time or saying to themselves, "Do I want to go see the men's team choke again, or do I start getting liquored up in time for the ladies' game?"

OK, now I'm the one that usually hammers the students, but it was a Saturday 2pm game. Many students are either working at that time or saying to themselves, "Do I want to go see the men's team choke again, or do I start getting liquored up in time for the ladies' game?"

You hit the nail on the head there. The first 30 minutes of paper shredding was filled with,

"Where's so and so?"

"Working..."

"Well where's bear mask dude?"

"Working..."

"Where's the goggle guys?"

"Working"

"f#*k"

And how many tens of thousands of students attend this university. No excuse for not being able to scrounge up 200 or so for a 2 hour saturday afternoon game. Simple, it's just a reflection of a bad year. I'm gonna add the Brian-Diaz was a dissappointment. This is the big guy in the middle and damnit he's gonna have to start showin some killer attitude. Ubel, awesome. He did somethin about it and showed some attitude. That's a Doc player.

And how many tens of thousands of students attend this university. No excuse for not being able to scrounge up 200 or so for a 2 hour saturday afternoon game. Simple, it's just a reflection of a bad year. I'm gonna add the Brian-Diaz was a dissappointment. This is the big guy in the middle and damnit he's gonna have to start showin some killer attitude. Ubel, awesome. He did somethin about it and showed some attitude. That's a Doc player.

I hate to say it, but Ubel had a positive impact on that game. I've been ripping him all year. yes, he has a nice stroke but the dude is so weak and i cringe every time he touches the ball, just waiting for him to bring it to his hip and have it stripped away. but i gotta give him credit, he hit some big shots and played with aggressiveness. glad he proved me wrong (i'm still going to hate him everytime he turns it over or loses a rebounding battle). hope he continues to improve and doc can finally play him the way he wants to - outside stroking threes instead of trying to pound with much stronger guys down low

Ubel>Diaz in toughness.

I agree about the student section being horrid. I ama student, bought season tickets and simply havent had time to go.. and i am lazy.. ill admit it. This was only my second game i went to and i am ashamed with myself and other students. We need to pack that house and support this team. I will be there tonight and i hope we get something special out of the seniors.