2011 Commitment Guessing Game

So out of 2011 guys that we have offered so far... who will we actually get?

We're said to take 25 guys, I think if a big 5star comes we make room for 26.

This thread is for some fun guessing and dreaming...

Offense

OL Tyler Moore (committed)

OL Ryne Reeves (committed)

OL Dylan Admire (committed)

OL Christian Westerman (because Texas already has 5OL commitments and someone else who is top in Texas will grab #6 before him, he'll fall in love with us and the other OL at the spring game)

OL Brendon Austin (because he's from Colorado and we are the best school close to home)

RB Aaron Green (because of his brother and Ron Brown, Texas will get Malcolm Brown)

RB Adonis Ameen-Moore (because he loves us and will fight to get here, we need a thumper)

QB Jamal Turner (committed)

QB Bubba Starling (because he'll be drawn to NU's baseball team, he'll be a backup, my guess is that he'll weasel his way into playing baseball and football...our baseball team is good, he'll do well)

WR ?

WR ?

TE ?

TE ?

K/P Tyson Broekemeier (a great k/p with a brother at NU on the team, he'll play baseball too)

Defense

CB Josh "big time" Turner (because he's coming to summer camp and will love our D & Bo)

CB Daren Kitchen (from Lousisiana... watched Bo at LSU)

S Daniel Davie (home state kid with upside)

S Jaylon Finner (has a NU connection, loves us, Harvey Jackson is from the same area talking us up)

LB/S Jephette Matilus (hybrid, we're his first and only offer, he's a beast)

LB Kent Turene (we're currently his leader... building early relationship)

LB Brock Sherman (home state kid, dreams to play for NU)

DT Isiah Norton (watched us vs. Texas, loves us, gave coaches a light verbal immediately)

DT Kevin Williams (Ohio kid, loves Suh, coming to spring game, has us high)

DT Kenny Mack (committed last year... moved to ft. scott to come to NU this year)

DE Brennan Scarlett (Portland kid, loves Suh, has us high)

DE Anthony Chickillo (called coaches with interest in us, coming to Spring Game, loves us)

Offense

OL Tyler Moore

OL Ryne Reeves

OL Dylan Admire

OL Christian Westerman (because Texas already has 5OL commitments and someone else who is top in Texas will grab #6 before him)

OL Brendon Austin (because he's from Colorado and we are the best school close to home)

RB Aaron Green

RB Adonis Ameen-Moore

QB Jamal Turner

QB Bubba Starling (he'll be a backup, my guess is that he'll weasel his way into playing baseball and football...our baseball team is good, he'll do well)

WR ?

WR ?

TE ?

TE ?

K/P Tyson Broekemeier

Defense

CB Josh Turner

CB Daren Kitchen

S Daniel Davie

S Jaylor Finner

LB/S Jephette Matilus

LB Kent Turene

LB Brock Sherman

DT Isiah Norton

DT Kevin Williams

DT Kenny Mack

DE Brennan Scarlett

DE Anthony Chickillo

From the guys I know of on this list. I would be extremely happy. I dig it!

Offense

OL Tyler Moore

OL Ryne Reeves

OL Dylan Admire

OL Christian Westerman (because Texas already has 5OL commitments and someone else who is top in Texas will grab #6 before him)

RB Aaron Green

RB Adonis Ameen-Moore

QB Jamal Turner

QB Bubba Starling (he'll be a backup, my guess is that he'll weasel his way into playing baseball and football...our baseball team is good, he'll do well)

WR ?

WR ?

TE ?

TE ?

K/P Tyson Broekemeier

Defense

CB Josh Turner

CB Daren Kitchen

S Daniel Davie

S Jaylor Finner

LB/S Jephette Matilus

LB Kent Turene

LB Brock Sherman

DT Isiah Norton

DT Kevin Williams

DT Kenny Mack

DE Brennan Scarlett

DE Anthony Chickillo

I'll have what you are having. :)

I'd be ecstatic with that group of recruits but I don't know if we will do THAT well.

Offense

OL Tyler Moore

OL Ryne Reeves

OL Dylan Admire

RB Aaron Green

RB Adonis Ameen-Moore

QB Jamal Turner

WR ?

WR ?

TE ?

TE ?

K/P Tyson Broekemeier

Defense

CB Josh "big time" Turner

CB Daren Kitchen

S Daniel Davie

S Jaylor Finner

LB/S Jephette Matilus

LB Kent Turene

LB Brock Sherman

DT Isiah Norton

DT Kevin Williams

DT Kenny Mack

DE Brennan Scarlett

DE Anthony Chickillo

fixed. and if we seriously got all of those kids, i would be extremely excited for about 2013

As long as we are making a dream team of recruiting, how bout DaVaris Daniels and Hakeem Flowers at WR???

I definitely like them but in all their convos with media they don't really seem to have NU up on their list... the kids will end up at either Ohio State or Notre Dame. They want to be stars and NU doesn't offer huge WR numbers.

I think we're going to get a lot of really great QB,OL,RB,TE,DT,DE,S,CB,LB but I think year in and year out you will see NU have lower ranked receivers. Simply because we have stated we would like to run first...

So even though this is a dream team... it consists of players who have expressed major interest in Nebraska and who could very well end up having us in their top 3-5. :)

Offense

OL Tyler Moore

OL Ryne Reeves

OL Dylan Admire

RB Aaron Green

RB Adonis Ameen-Moore

QB Jamal Turner

WR ?

WR ?

TE ?

TE ?

K/P Tyson Broekemeier

Defense

CB Josh "big time" Turner

CB Daren Kitchen

S Daniel Davie

S Jaylor Finner

LB/S Jephette Matilus

LB Kent Turene

LB Brock Sherman

DT Isiah Norton

DT Kevin Williams

DT Kenny Mack

DE Brennan Scarlett

DE Anthony Chickillo

fixed. and if we seriously got all of those kids, i would be extremely excited for about 2013

haha i'll write it in the original because that joke needs to stay.

haha i'll write it in the original because that joke needs to stay.

It's a good fun nickname.. This list is actually put together really well, I just can't see us landing all of the kids on it, for one reason or another we'll lose out on some... It's a realistic dream though

Yeah... I mean there's no way we are going to land every single one of those players. BUT it's cool to think that all of them really like us and have us up their lists where as last year at this time we were fighting to get any recognition at all from this level of calibur players... this year these guys know who we are, what we do, and are really excited about their scholarship offers from us.