You know

it's March 9, they start the conference tourney tomorrow, and no one is even in the Hoops section of the board. On a brighter note (as if there were such a thing) Jeter and Anderson did earn honors. I don't have it in front of me, but I think Jeter was on the media's "Newcomers" team and Anerson was on the "Under-rated" team or some such thing. Whoopy!! I can't believe no one has started a topic, I figured not only would it have been started, but it'd be 40 or 50 replies deep by now :sarcasm

I hope they can pull off a win tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. However, if they can't pull it off, the sooner this season is over, the better. And from the looks of the board, I'd say most have already called it a season. Can't say I blame anyone

I realize I'm going to sound like creeper, but I'm going to post this anyway. When I first heard about Doc looking at Jeter last year, I read up on him, loved him and added him on facebook. (I was a college senior, so I justify it as "not creepy" because we were both college guys) Anyway, I started watching his facebook the past couple weeks just to see if he was saying anything about the horrible season (he did thank the fans after the TTech win).

I have no clue what this stuff is about, but since it's no fun talking about how bad they are, I thought I could throw some fuel on the rumor fire. Lance has been talking about some thing - he makes it sound like a business he and Chris Ballham started but I have absolutely no freaking clue what it actually is - he's been posting stuff about it all the time and then a couple weeks ago he got mad at some of the members and "left" this club or whatever. A couple different bball players had also been posting about it. Here's where it gets juicy, for all you rumor-loving folks, this is where you can start formulating stories:

Lance posted a video (Ballham did the same) of himself explaining why he left this thing, and explained people had pissed him off for trying to take credit for it. He went on to say he was coming back to it. Sek Henry then wrote on his wall "Don't bite the hand that feeds you. You won't be welcome back until you apologize." Lance then reposted a video and tagged Sek in it. Like I said I have no clue what any of it is about, and I probably sound like a mega-creeper but hey, the nights still aren't quite warm enough for me to go out and do anything worth while. Just thought it'd be fun to let people know that if you take the time to watch the game tomorrow, it will be fun to watch those two and see if they appear bitter towards each other. Lord knows the game itself probably won't be worth watching, maybe a fight amongst teammates will be.

it's March 9, they start the conference tourney tomorrow, and no one is even in the Hoops section of the board. On a brighter note (as if there were such a thing) Jeter and Anderson did earn honors. I don't have it in front of me, but I think Jeter was on the media's "Newcomers" team and Anerson was on the "Under-rated" team or some such thing. Whoopy!! I can't believe no one has started a topic, I figured not only would it have been started, but it'd be 40 or 50 replies deep by now :sarcasm

I hope they can pull off a win tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. However, if they can't pull it off, the sooner this season is over, the better. And from the looks of the board, I'd say most have already called it a season. Can't say I blame anyone

I'll be busting out of class at 1320 to get back to my house to watch the game...

There was just so much positivity here I decided you guys didn't need me anymore.