Nebraska vs. aTm

Was at the game today and I think the 2nd half was steller except for the very start of the half. 1st half we played very very sluggish with the exception of Standhardingar because of the bad passes and and turnovers. IMO we could have won this game if CS played in the second half. I have no idea why he didn't except that Doc is our coach. Eshaunte had a pretty good game as well. Had some very nice passes and played solid. I came away really impressed with Jeter but he tried to hurry it up a couple times when we should have slowed it down. I am excited to see him what he can do next year after a full year of just concentrating on basketball. Finally I have fully given up on Diaz. We had some nice runs when he was out but once he got back in he just ruined the flow.

Next year should be fun and a lot better than this year. :w00t:w00t

• Fire 1

Was at the game today and I think the 2nd half was steller except for the very start of the half. 1st half we played very very sluggish with the exception of Standhardingar because of the bad passes and and turnovers. IMO we could have won this game if CS played in the second half. I have no idea why he didn't except that Doc is our coach. Eshaunte had a pretty good game as well. Had some very nice passes and played solid. I came away really impressed with Jeter but he tried to hurry it up a couple times when we should have slowed it down. I am excited to see him what he can do next year after a full year of just concentrating on basketball. Finally I have fully given up on Diaz. We had some nice runs when he was out but once he got back in he just ruined the flow.

Next year should be fun and a lot better than this year. :w00t :w00t

I totally agree redout.

I have finally reserved myself to not trying to figure out Doc's thought processes when it comes to his substitutions or lack thereof. To do so just gives me a migraine.

Next year should be fun and a lot better than this year. :w00t:w00t

I also have been extremely disappointed in diaz. I thought at the beginning of the year, and even the beginning of big xii play, he showed flashes of some really good basketball... thought he had great potential to earn some honors (big xii 2nd team or so) in a couple years. However, the last half of the season was horrible. Not only was he not finishing, but he continued to hang his head and appear to be moping around out there.

I should mention, though, that my parents went down to the tournament and my dad told me he had many, many people (not NU fans) tell him they thought diaz was going to turn into something special. Maybe as fans we want so badly to see him dominate that we overlook many of the signs that others are seeing? I don't know, I certainly haven't seen it lately but apparently others have.