Nebraska vs. aTm

it shows that Doc is getting things on the right path think of it most of the kids who played are freshman and sophmores. NU loses Two seniors in Henry and Anderson. Next year will be the year he shows major improvment barring Transfers like last season. Good tournament Skers.

Why isn't Doc doing post game interviews on the radio lately?

Doc couldn't do them at the tourney, after games coaches have to talk to the big 12 media so he couldn't make it over to pavelka and matt.

as for the transfer talk, Doc said as of right now he wants everybody back BUT... Phil Matthews said they are hitting the recruiting trail hard (NU is already at their limit for next year's schollys), and Doc said when he does one-on-one interviews with the guys, if their goals don't match what Doc thinks is best for the team he will shake their hand and say good luck, there are other places you can go play. i didn't hear the quote in person, but the way it reads it sounds to me like he has an idea of who will be gone. he also said he's not worried about numbers of guys leaving because if even one guy stays around but doesn't want to be there, pretty soon it becomes four guys that don't want to be there.

if i were to go strictly from what he said today, i'd say guys are leaving and he's fine with it, almost a pelini-like approach: i don't care if you're good, if you're gonna be a punk get off my court. not a bad mentality as long as he doesn't lose his two or three decent guys

in case you didn't see his comments, he also said he'll be taking the team overseas to play a handful of games, likely in july so almeida (sp?) can play - he has to have 3 hours taken at UNL before he can go