Rank our Pitchers

I have not followed the baseball team much this year, but I have been trying to keep up with it. I was curious, for you guys who have been paying attention... who do you think our best pitchers are? Start by giving the best a 1, then a 2, and so forth.

I don't know too much, but Tom Lemke is looking pretty dang good for a frosh, so he'd have to get my vote for top pitcher.

I have not followed the baseball team much this year, but I have been trying to keep up with it. I was curious, for you guys who have been paying attention... who do you think our best pitchers are? Start by giving the best a 1, then a 2, and so forth.

I don't know too much, but Tom Lemke is looking pretty dang good for a frosh, so he'd have to get my vote for top pitcher.

Hauptman, Lemke.. I feel Yost is better than Mariot, but from what I've seen from Mariot (yesterday), he was better.

Hauptman, Lemke.. I feel Yost is better than Mariot, but from what I've seen from Mariot (yesterday), he was better.

same here, but i didn't listen to much of the game did Mariot have the one bad inning he always seems to get? I watched the first game on huskersnside and Hauptman looked pretty good, let's hope this pitching keeps up

same here, but i didn't listen to much of the game did Mariot have the one bad inning he always seems to get? I watched the first game on huskersnside and Hauptman looked pretty good, let's hope this pitching keeps up

No sir. I was there for both games, i gave a little rundown of what i saw in the Hauptman getting a start thread.. Mariot was stellar. 1-hit complete game. Walked the 1st batter of the game, got a DP to get outta it 3 up 3 down, then only gave up the 1 hit and 1 more walk the rest of the game. Only struck out 4, got a lot of ground ball outs, which is quite contrary to what he usually does, and with the wind blowing STRONG to right, he didnt give up any HRs, which surprised me. I was very pleased to say the least.