Baseball: Nebraska at UT

What a heartbreaker. They fought hard the whole game and handled them until the last 1/3 inning. They are so freakin close. :bang

Lose to Rice 4-3, UCLA 5-4 and 5-3, now tonight. 5 runs from 4 wins over highly ranked teams :nutz Not to mention the 1-2 run losses to Fresno. I'm hoping they turn it around like '07: conference series wins down the stretch + their current strength of schedule ranking (4th) will be enough to get to the postseason.

listened to this game at work.. such a heart breaker.. sucks that they lost.. the walk to Keyes is kinda puzzling with 4 straight pitches and not getting pulled.. makes me wonder if Newman wanted to pitch around him since Keyes can do damage and Rupp has been struggling with the bat... But Rupp reminds me a lot of Jeff Christy.. GREAT defensive catcher, struggles a bit with the bat, but always seems to come up with the clutch hit when you need him too.. oh well.