Carolina making a run in the NIT

Just seeing if anyone else watched my heels take down #1 Mississippi State today. Carolina looked decent today, actually. The freshmen are really coming into their own. Drew seems to be gaining confidence, Henson looks to be a tremendous threat as he gets older. Not to mention great games played today by Graves and Thompson. It would be a great confidence builder for UNC to go deep into post season play. Go Heels!!

:corndance :corndance

I'm a huge heels fan too. They are finally competing this year. I hardly watched them this year, because when I saw them early in the year and early in ACC play I was absolutely disgusted. Throwing the ball away and they just acted like they didn't want to compete hard. I did decide to watch them play in the NIT and it's been a good surprise. I think Roy finally got through to them, but they are finally competing and thinking. Drew is finally taking care of the ball better and they are diving and fighting for the ball. I hope Henson can put on some weight this off season, because if he does he will be tough. He is so long and athletic.

Here's to Harrison Barnes staying more than one year!! :cheers