UFC 111

Georges St. Pierre vs. Dan Hardy

Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin

Ben Saunders vs. Jake Ellenberger

Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves

Jim Miller vs. Mark Bocek

I was more intrigued by the versus fight on Sunday, but I think the Mir/Carwin fight should be good. The Fitch/Alves fight should be a close one.

Georges St. Pierre vs. Dan Hardy

Ben Saunders vs. Jake Ellenberger

Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves

I was more intrigued by the versus fight on Sunday, but I think the Mir/Carwin fight should be good. The Fitch/Alves fight should be a close one.

My picks are exactly like yours. Pretty good card.

Thiago Alves is out due to a brain irregularity(?) found in a pre-fight CAT Scan. He will not be replaced. The Kurt Pellegrino and Fabricio Camoes fight will be moved up to the main card. I'd have to say your picks are pretty spot on. I'm just hoping GSP doesn't just wrestle Hardy the whole time and take it to a decision. I wanna see a knockout!

Ok, so Ben Saunders will now be facing Jon Fitch on the main card.

Georges St. Pierre © vs. Dan Hardy

Kurt Pellegrino vs. Fabricio Camoes

Jon Fitch vs. Ben Saunders

I don't know about everybody else but it seems like GSP's fights are getting boring anymore. I watched him knock out BJ Penn and I was like there is nobody out there that will beat GSP but his last two fights its like he doesn't even try to ground in pound. He did try several submissions on Hardy two of which I thought Hardy was going to tap and was just plain disgusting to watch him not tap and taking that brutal painful punishment.

I was sooo glad to see Carwin knock out Mir. I've been a Carwin fan since his UFC debut back when he beat Christian Wellisch and been watching his fights ever since especially when he knocked out Gonzaga. For the Versus fights I believe it was Joe Rogan and Rogan asked him what its going to be like to fight against a fighter like Frank Mir and Carwin had nothing but great things to say about Mir. Mir is nothing but a trash talking punk who was put too sleep again.

Gotta give Ben Saunders for taking the fight in such a short notice against one of the top veterans in the sport. He looked gased and out of it after the match but I respected Saunders a lot after that fight and will be wishing him luck in the future.

I think here in the next few days I'll make some UFC sigs if anybody is interested.

Can't wait for the BJ Penn Pay Per View and also the Quinton Jackon vs Rashad Evans PPV as well.

I thought the same thing about GSP. But than again anderson silva had some pretty boaring fights against fuitch and this lates (sp?) But than he has shown up since than. I think it is that they get board with the inferior competition. I read an article that Jake Shields will soon be with the UFC (his last fight under contract is Saturday). A fight with Shields would wake him up, if not there would be a new champion.

Ok, so Ben Saunders will now be facing Jon Fitch on the main card.

Georges St. Pierre © vs. Dan Hardy

Kurt Pellegrino vs. Fabricio Camoes

Jon Fitch vs. Ben Saunders

I don't know about everybody else but it seems like GSP's fights are getting boring anymore. I watched him knock out BJ Penn and I was like there is nobody out there that will beat GSP but his last two fights its like he doesn't even try to ground in pound. He did try several submissions on Hardy two of which I thought Hardy was going to tap and was just plain disgusting to watch him not tap and taking that brutal painful punishment.

I was sooo glad to see Carwin knock out Mir. I've been a Carwin fan since his UFC debut back when he beat Christian Wellisch and been watching his fights ever since especially when he knocked out Gonzaga. For the Versus fights I believe it was Joe Rogan and Rogan asked him what its going to be like to fight against a fighter like Frank Mir and Carwin had nothing but great things to say about Mir. Mir is nothing but a trash talking punk who was put too sleep again.

Gotta give Ben Saunders for taking the fight in such a short notice against one of the top veterans in the sport. He looked gased and out of it after the match but I respected Saunders a lot after that fight and will be wishing him luck in the future.

I think here in the next few days I'll make some UFC sigs if anybody is interested.

Can't wait for the BJ Penn Pay Per View and also the Quinton Jackon vs Rashad Evans PPV as well.

I agree that GSP's fights are getting boring. He doesn't finish people anymore. Yes he's the best in the world at his weight, but it's getting to be the same fight every time.

Carwin is a beast and a great person. I was glad to see Mir go down like that. He blew his last chance at a title shot IMO. Already saw that Mir vs Dos Santos is a possibility and Dos Santos KO'd Gonzaga recently probably easier than Carwin did. Lesnar vs Carwin will be great. Going with Lesnar though. I know he has said some dumb things, but against a lot more respectable person and fighter like Carwin, I don't think it will be too bitter of a bout.

I'm ready for Wednesday night when the free fight night comes on spike. Roy Nelson finally fights. Also the new season of TUF starts.

UFC sigs sound sweet though, I'd be interested in a Lesnar or Koscheck one.

I'm ready for Wednesday night when the free fight night comes on spike. Roy Nelson finally fights. Also the new season of TUF starts.

I agree and I can't wait for the new TUF season to begin because Liddell/Ortiz 3 is going to be sick and I hope Liddell beats him again and I could see Ortiz wearing another shirt like he did with Shamrock about beating him into retirement. If everybody thought that the TUF season with Rampage and Evans was bad....you haven't seen Liddell and Ortiz yet when those two go at it.

I'll make you a Lesnar or Kocheck sig....I should have plenty of time tonight and tomorrow to get one made for ya.

I agree and I can't wait for the new TUF season to begin because Liddell/Ortiz 3 is going to be sick and I hope Liddell beats him again and I could see Ortiz wearing another shirt like he did with Shamrock about beating him into retirement. If everybody thought that the TUF season with Rampage and Evans was bad....you haven't seen Liddell and Ortiz yet when those two go at it.

I'll make you a Lesnar or Kocheck sig....I should have plenty of time tonight and tomorrow to get one made for ya.

Yeah I'm definitely hoping for another Liddell KO over Tito. Don't like Tito, but it will be fun to watch the trash talking between the two.

Thanks though in advance on the sig.

Not to throw too much work at ya. But if we are making mma sigs id love a dan henderson one. If its too much work let me know I can live without.