Bradford kills it at Pro-Day

Zammers

Wasn't the knock on bradford that he could throw perfectly with a great oline but when the pressure was on he dropped off considerably? Unless they were rushing linemen at him during his combine I don't think we've learned much...and if this really is his case he's either going to grow up fast or flame out in saint louis...

I would like to take a moment to apoligize on behalf of the Rams organization and fans to Mr and Mrs. Bradford for the impending demise of their promising young son. The lack of protection and despairation of the front office will inevitabily place this brave lad in tremendous peril. He will be missed. On the other hand, with the first pick of the 2011 NFL Draft the St Louis Rams pick.......GO RAMS GO!

Jamarcus Russell also had a GREAT pro day. Anyone can complete passes when no ones rushing at you.

My sentiments exactly.

Nothing against Sam Bradford, because I do think he is a very good quarterback, but people are making WAAAAY too much of this drill. There was no physical pressure, no NFL caliber defense, and no 90,000 fans screaming in his ear. The entire drill was nothing but playing pass and catch.

Now, there are obviously throws that are more difficult to make then others, even in practice. However, the love-fest for his performance is sickening. Let's see how he does against an NFL defense before we crown him the awesome of awesome.

Jamarcus Russell also had a GREAT pro day. Anyone can complete passes when no ones rushing at you.

My sentiments exactly.

Nothing against Sam Bradford, because I do think he is a very good quarterback, but people are making WAAAAY too much of this drill. There was no physical pressure, no NFL caliber defense, and no 90,000 fans screaming in his ear. The entire drill was nothing but playing pass and catch.

Now, there are obviously throws that are more difficult to make then others, even in practice. However, the love-fest for his performance is sickening. Let's see how he does against an NFL defense before we crown him the awesome of awesome.

Exactly. I think Bradford can be a great QB if he avoids injury but people shouldn't be gushing over him this much.