A Husker Lent

Well bros and bras. I just went through one of the most difficult time periods in my life.

We all know of the Christian Lent where you give something up for the Lord. It's great fun let me tell you. Most people will give up soda pop or chocolate or sometimes even sex. Well I just trumped all of them.

This year I decided to give up playing my NCAA Football video games and posting and reading posts on Huskerboard.com. It was the most taxing and difficult thing I've ever had to do. I actually started to cheat and made it so I could only read and post on weekends or days off of work (which is very few weekdays). Basically what had started to happen is I was devoting so much time to the board reading every post I could get my hands on that I would be here for a few hours a day. It was really bad around signing day and Ewa Watch (I refuse to spell his name correctly now). I even started to get in trouble at work when I would give my students extra free time so I could come check out the board and see what was going on. Needless to say this board and all the cool peeps on it become a big part of my life. So I had to take a step back during the past couple of months and watch recruiting news pass me by. Only being able to look at the one or two rivals teasers and reading huskermax did not quench my Husker thirst.

The reason I post this here in the recruiting forum is this is where the majority of my time is spent and I'm familiar with a lot of the personalities around here. Basically the point is this. Easter is over! Jesus rose! Huskerboard is back! And I'm ready to get all caught up again! It's been a good reunion too with Klatchko committing (How bout that Line! It's looking suave already!)

It's great to see everyone again and happy posting friends! :nanalama

P.S. I'm not even Catholic, I'm Methodist! I just got guilted by some of my friends for not participating... :bs: