What would you recommend Suh do?

If asked; should Suh grace the cover of Madden 2011?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

somewhat related, has anyone heard anything about NCAA '10 covers?

I think I saw that it's Tim Tebow across the board in another thread.

i saw on ea sports a congratulations to tebow, but i did not know it was across the board. it is going to be hard for me to by the game this year, i'll have to personally alter the cover.

I'm fine if it's Tim Tebow on the cover, as long as it's this picture:

tim-tebow-crying.jpg

:backtotopic

Hypothetically speaking, Suh should do the cover because the Madden curse won't apply to him because he is a lineman. (I've decided that lineman aren't affected by the curse.)

Taking the "Madden Curse" into consideration, I'd say heck no! The proof is all right in front of us, ever since players started getting put on the cover!

1999: Garrison Hearst - Hearst suffered a broken ankle in the divisional playoff game against the Atlanta Falcons.

2000: Barry Sanders - Sanders retired before the season started.

2000: Dorsey Levens - Levens was the substitute for the cover after Sanders announced his retirement. He was bothered by a bad knee all season, played poorly, and was released at the end of the season.

2001: Eddie George - George failed to break 1000 yards and Tennessee missed the playoffs going 7-9. The next season he suffered from injuries all season and saw his rushing stats sink to an all time low.

2002: Daunte Culpepper - In 2001, Culpepper injured his knee and missed that last five games of the year. In 2002, he missed 4 games with injury, threw for 1300 less yards and 19 less TD's then in 2000. Minnesota's worst record since 1984.

2003: Marshall Faulk - Despite playing the same amount of games, Faulk rushed for 430 less yards and had 4 less TDs compared to 2001. Faulk's worst season since 1996.

2004: Michael Vick - Vick missed the first 11 games with a broken leg.

2005: Ray Lewis - Suffered a torn right hamstring in the Raven's sixth game and missed the rest of the season.

2006: Donovan Mcnabb - After week 9, Mcnabb suffered a hernia and was lost for the season. The Eagles finished 6-10, in last place, and missed the playoffs for the first time since 1999.

2007: Shaun Alexander - Alexander missed 6 regular season games with a broken foot. His 896 yards and 7 touchdowns were the lowest since his rookie season.

2008: Vince Young - Young injured quadriceps in his right leg during the fifth game of the season. He missed the following week's game against the Houston Texans, marking the FIRST time he had ever missed a game in his entire football career due to injury.

2009: Brett Favre - Favre and the Jets started the season hot, but after Favre injured his throwing arm, the season collapsed quickly. Favre threw 6 less TD's and 7 more int's then in 2007. The Jets finished 9-7 after starting 8-3 and missed the playoffs.

2010: (Dual Athlete Cover) Troy Polamalu - Polamalu was injured in Pittsburgh's first game of the season. Polamalu suffered a sprained MCL after the Titans' Alge Crumpler fell on his knee.

Larry Fitzgerald - Fitzgerald suffered a leg injury, against the San Francisco 49ers, when jumping for a reception in double coverage, and came down awkwardly.

2011: Nobody cares

2012: Ndamukong Suh- Every QB in the divsion (backups included) sprain their ankle after their legs tremble too hard. Suh goes unscaved winning both the MVP and the super bowl MVP. The NFL than changes the rules for holding to make offensive lines more competitive against Suh.

Probably advise against it. Especially with all the coverage and attention he already gets. It's just not the distraction he needs.

BUT! He should have been on the NCAA 11 cover. Probably would have been on the cover had EA sports continued to have a different cover boy for each console's cover art.