Schick & Nick...

that was pretty cool actually

i agree. everyone on here is too cynical, and boring. heaven forbid people do something to make the banality of life more enjoyable and exciting. i thought the flash mob was awesome, i can only hope one day i get to witness one. it is an awesome display of creativity.

That was neither enjoyable nor exciting, thinking this does not make me cynical or boring. It just means that I have a different idea of what is enjoyable and exciting.

so do i. what is your 'different' idea of what is enjoyable and exciting? i'm assuming it can't be spontaneous and it can't challenge your masculine sensibilities?

How did what I say imply this wasn't masculine? I was saying that you need not call others names for not liking the same things as you.

• Fire 1

that was pretty cool actually

i agree. everyone on here is too cynical, and boring. heaven forbid people do something to make the banality of life more enjoyable and exciting. i thought the flash mob was awesome, i can only hope one day i get to witness one. it is an awesome display of creativity.

That was neither enjoyable nor exciting, thinking this does not make me cynical or boring. It just means that I have a different idea of what is enjoyable and exciting.

so do i. what is your 'different' idea of what is enjoyable and exciting? i'm assuming it can't be spontaneous and it can't challenge your masculine sensibilities?

How did what I say imply this wasn't masculine? I was saying that you need not call others names for not liking the same things as you.

you didn't, i just don't know why else you wouldn't like it other than it being too 'glee' (because, lets be honest, it's pretty 'glee'). look, i don't have a problem with you not liking it, i just didn't care for the tone when you declared that it was neither enjoyable or entertaining. this is really a silly conversation, but i don't think saying someone is cynical or boring is really calling someone a name, i just have a different idea of what is cynical and boring.