Schick & Nick...

Aside from the crappy remake of the song, what's wrong with this?

Nothing. I just wanted to post it to see the various reactions from Husker fans. I thought it was funny when Schick & Nick posted it. Just wanted to post something different into this whole Big Ten expansion talk as of late.

People randomly dancing...freaks me out a little bit. It ranks up there with close-talkers and people that get right up next to you in a line.

What if they have Man Hands? :)

Maybe Schick and Nick aren't familiar with flash mobs? They're pretty common these days. You can't swing a stick on YouTube without hitting two flash mob videos.

People randomly dancing...freaks me out a little bit. It ranks up there with close-talkers and people that get right up next to you in a line.

Maybe Schick and Nick aren't familiar with flash mobs? They're pretty common these days. You can't swing a stick on YouTube without hitting two flash mob videos.

I was hoping someone would catch the Seinfeld puns there :) . I couldn't remember the people standing right next to you one...side straddlers was it? I actually thought it was kind of cool, but they shouldn't have used one of my favorite tunes.

I was hoping someone would catch the Seinfeld puns there :) . I couldn't remember the people standing right next to you one...side straddlers was it? I actually thought it was kind of cool, but they shouldn't have used one of my favorite tunes.

They should've used a song from Justin Bieber. Her music is the best!!1!

• Fire 2

Justin Bieber. Her music is the best!!1!

I've heard of him, but which stations plays his music? I've never heard one of his songs. The pictures I've seen don't look like a real person, more like a mannequin.

I have no idea. I just like to make fun of a little white kid from Canada, who acts like he's a pimp, and talks like he's from the hood. Pretty entertaining.