Iowa Vs Nebraska Trophy

Their last win against us was in 81 and they got us 10-7, the year prior(80) we won 57-0 and the year after(82) we got them 42-7.

Welcome to the new millenium.

Iowa can't even sniff our jockstraps, plus I hate hawkeye fans. They have done nothing and will continue to do nothing, but they speak as if they are this team whose always been great.

spoken like a true sportsman.

arrogant much?

:LOLtartar

Arrogant, no. Tired of these hawkeye homers talking..DEFINITELY.

I don't know if you browse other boards but there are a bunch of lame ass hawkeye fans talking about how NU is scared to play them. I do recall a certain Iowa team not renewing anymore games with us because we murdered them, and heck, even 1 this decade(and just in case it's beyond you, that's 10 years). In 2000 we only slightly murdered them 42-13, they got a whopping 6 points more than the score from 99, so they did show improvement. Now that they are what 4th or 5th overall in the Big 10+1 they are something special? I don't buy it for one second and will laugh at each and everyone of those dbag fans.

You can call it arrogant, I call it speaking my mind.

Their last win against us was in 81 and they got us 10-7, the year prior(80) we won 57-0 and the year after(82) we got them 42-7.

Welcome to the new millenium.

Iowa can't even sniff our jockstraps, plus I hate hawkeye fans. They have done nothing and will continue to do nothing, but they speak as if they are this team whose always been great.

spoken like a true sportsman.

arrogant much?

:LOLtartar

Arrogant, no. Tired of these hawkeye homers talking..DEFINITELY.

I don't know if you browse other boards but there are a bunch of lame ass hawkeye fans talking about how NU is scared to play them. I do recall a certain Iowa team not renewing anymore games with us because we murdered them, and heck, even 1 this decade(and just in case it's beyond you, that's 10 years). In 2000 we only slightly murdered them 42-13, they got a whopping 6 points more than the score from 99, so they did show improvement. Now that they are what 4th or 5th overall in the Big 10+1 they are something special? I don't buy it for one second and will laugh at each and everyone of those dbag fans.

You can call it arrogant, I call it speaking my mind.

And that is why i hate living with them

Doesnt half to be a trophy it could be something fun. Honestly i think though maybe stupid painting a red line or yellow line from iowa city to lincoln or vice versa would be a huge smack in the face. Think about it, if you lose you half to look at that for an entire year.

isn't there already a yellow line on the road? that painted line seems unnecessarily gratuitous, tedious, and wasteful.

maybe a billboard at the border that says, welcome to the home of last year's winner, or something like that. and, now leaving the home of the losers.

I agree about the hawkeye fans being like that. But Caven isnt so i find it ok to cut him slack. He hasnt started up any stuff with anyone. Others might but he hasnt.

Thanks - I try to be nice :)

maybe a billboard at the border that says, welcome to the home of last year's winner, or something like that. and, now leaving the home of the losers.

I really like the billboard at the border.

You mean the Corn-Hawk trophy? :facepalm:

more like a corn-eye trophy.

How about the Hawksker trophy?

It could be a 10ft long wooden corn cob (Big 10 trophies have to be at least partially made out of wood right?)

Better yet, we can just bet each states entire harvest of corn for the year. Imagine the revenue we could generate from that! This is all about the money after all...

EDIT: After we thoroughly decimate the state with 10 years for winning all of their corn revenue, Omaha can just annex the whole state!

I agree about the hawkeye fans being like that. But Caven isnt so i find it ok to cut him slack. He hasnt started up any stuff with anyone. Others might but he hasnt.

Thanks - I try to be nice :)

I really like the billboard at the border.

Caven is good people. An example of a classy non-Husker fan. :thumbs

I think you would be the minority there. Though maybe one side would decimate the other. It would be good revenue and something both sides of the field are talking about. If the big 10 thing goes down, look at iowa to replace colorado.

If you're talking about captain obvious' statement about not caring about Iowa, I don't think he's in the minority at all. I think there's a contingent of Nebraskans living near Iowa borders, or Nebraska fans living in Iowa, who interact with Iowegans and who, therefore, have some issue with Hawkeye fans, but they are by no means the majority. They are a relatively small group of Husker fans in general.

I can tell you as a Husker fan living in Lincoln for the past 22 years, I haven't heard Iowa mentioned in conversation pertaining to football more than I've heard Minnesota or Arkansas mentioned. I've heard Notre Dame mentioned hundreds, if not thousands of times. I've heard Penn State mentioned (ballpark) five times as much as I've heard Iowa mentioned.