Phil Steele: Nebraska Preview 2010

This isn't officially out yet (he has us ranked 5) as our preview date is June 12th. But what the heck, I found it, and my Mom always told me to share.

Link to PDF file.

"Despite a 6-2 reg ssn B12 record, NU was actually -12.3 ypg. Despite those factors they are the most talented team in the Big 12 North and 6 of my 9 sets of power ratings call for a 12-0 regular season."

:o:koolaid2:

do you work for the CIA or something? if we could give you a parade we would.

Uh, what?

"Under Pelini NU is 6-3 in B12 away games and 2 losses were by 1 pt and the other by 6 pts in OT"

Pretty sure that the loss to OU in 2008 was by more than 1 point.

I stopped watching that game after the first quarter, i was so ashamed. But yes it was more than 1 point and more than 6 in OT.

Uh, what?

"Under Pelini NU is 6-3 in B12 away games and 2 losses were by 1 pt and the other by 6 pts in OT"

Pretty sure that the loss to OU in 2008 was by more than 1 point.

I stopped watching that game after the first quarter, i was so ashamed. But yes it was more than 1 point and more than 6 in OT.

?While we did get our heads handed to us by OU, the OT loss to TT (31 - 37) was by 6 because their kicker missed the XP.