Stadium Expansion Survey

I dont know if this was discussed elsewhere, but I encourage everyone to take part in the stadium expansion survey that is on Huskers.com. Season ticket holders were already sent the survey but it is available to all other fans on the website. It asks questions such as how you would view expansion and so on, what amenities that you would like to see Memorial Stadium improve and so on. I put the sound system. This would be good for the Athletic Dept. to know what we as fans think.

I'll tell ya the first thing that needs improved on is the men's restroom situation in the new north stadium concourse. That is just plain embarrassing for such a nice new facility and i would personally like to find the engineer/architect/designer or whatever hotshot name for him/her and slap'em across the face just for being stupid.

I dont know if this was discussed elsewhere, but I encourage everyone to take part in the stadium expansion survey that is on Huskers.com. Season ticket holders were already sent the survey but it is available to all other fans on the website. It asks questions such as how you would view expansion and so on, what amenities that you would like to see Memorial Stadium improve and so on. I put the sound system. This would be good for the Athletic Dept. to know what we as fans think.