offending threads

To be sure, we've actually banned about 20 people today, but it became a waste of time to round them all up in this forum, b/c it was 3 up 3 down most all day, and I lost count. Yes there seems to be an endless supply of losers with very meaningless lives out there.

Stuck my friend you dont know the half of it! ;)

Holy Cow!!! 20 people!!! They are dropping like flies around here. Thank god. I was trying to stay above all of this nonsense, but I was just about to burst. I have had enough of people trying to tell me that Beck should be moved to safety, or that 4 running backs should be on the field at the same time, or gaybashing, or old bashing. It was like fricken viet nam in here for a little bit.

I'm with ya SiC - kudo's to the mods for keeping a handle on all of those idiots - it must have been tough the last few days. Where did they all come from? it was like Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Thanks to all of the mods for their hard work

:cheers

No problem. Stick around and spread the word that huskerboard isn't going anywhere.

I'm with ya SiC - kudo's to the mods for keeping a handle on all of those idiots - it must have been tough the last few days. Where did they all come from? it was like Invasion of the Body Snatchers - Thanks to all of the mods for their hard work

:cheers

I concur, although it was more like an invasion of the :dumdum s. Harrison Beck at strong safety? Callahan best suited as Solich's recruiting coordinator? Pelini deserved to be head coach? Good Lord, I think you have to try to come up with crap that stupid.