Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Pat Barry[1]

Paulo Thiago vs. Martin Kampmann

Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel

Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald

Preliminary card

Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham

Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman

Im pretty excited about this card, not only for the Franklin/Lidell fight. Dunham nad MacDonald are both undefeated plust I think the Rothwell/Yvel fight should be a good one. This is one of the best cards the UFC has put out in a long time.

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Pat Barry

I'm going to pick Liddell because I'm a Liddell fan but I think Franklin will win this one. Chuck hasn't been the same after the Rampage fight and he's getting old and more vulnerable at getting knocked out.....but I hope I'm wrong come the 12th.

Mirko Cro Cop vs. Pat Barry

Preliminary card

Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham

Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman

So I'm banking on Chuck actually being in awesome shape. He seems like he has his head in the right spot, but not being able to punch Tito's big noggin might throw him off a bit. Don't sleep on Pat Barry, he's got attitude and fire power, but probably not enough to take out Cro Cop. I expect that one to have some fireworks.

So much for Chuck being in stellar shape! LMAO

Chuck is in stellar shape and looked good for being 40 but I think it was over aggressive in this fight. There were several other times in the 1st round that Chuck swinging at Rich that Rich countered with some good jabs and I would be like calm down Chuck stop being so aggressive. Chuck again got lazy and went in for the kill towards the end and ended up screwing himself.

As a Chuck fan I hate to say this but its the truth, Chuck has to hang up the gloves. I've watched him twice within a year get knocked out and both times was a one punch knockout. Chuck is getting too old and hasn't been the same since the Rampage fight. If Chuck stays for one more fight it'll be with Tito guaranteed.

Overall UFC 115 was an amazing PPV to watch, the prelims were all great fights and every fight in the PPV was an amazing fight. There wasn't one bad fight or boring fight to watch.

Enjoying the fight on Sopcast whie drinking an ice cold beer!

I had 11 people over for the fights and we ordered some Pizza Hut pizza and I was drinking a cold Captain and Coke in my 300th consecutive sellout cup that I got at the Nebraska/Louisiana-Lafayette game. Good PPV and great fights...well except for the Liddell fight but Rich Franklin is all class though.

So much for Chuck being in stellar shape! LMAO

Chuck is in stellar shape and looked good for being 40 but I think it was over aggressive in this fight. There were several other times in the 1st round that Chuck swinging at Rich that Rich countered with some good jabs and I would be like calm down Chuck stop being so aggressive. Chuck again got lazy and went in for the kill towards the end and ended up screwing himself.

As a Chuck fan I hate to say this but its the truth, Chuck has to hang up the gloves. I've watched him twice within a year get knocked out and both times was a one punch knockout. Chuck is getting too old and hasn't been the same since the Rampage fight. If Chuck stays for one more fight it'll be with Tito guaranteed.

Overall UFC 115 was an amazing PPV to watch, the prelims were all great fights and every fight in the PPV was an amazing fight. There wasn't one bad fight or boring fight to watch.

Dana said in a video that Chuck was done. We've heard this before but it sounds like Chuck looked great throwing head kicks and he broke Franklins arm. Franklin truely is a great fighter to finish that fight with his left arm broken. He said in an interview that if the fight would have gone three rounds he did not know how he would win it becuase he had no power in his left hand.