Nebraska Football & The Big 12

JGS30

Nothing against JGS30, But KU has looked out for only themselves for years. I didnt see KU or any school for that matter do anything that wasnt a direct possitive impact for ol' #1. To ask NE or MU or anyone to give up an opportunity to add great gains to their university and atheletics programs so that your team/university doestn suffer is just silly. NU and MU should and will both thank their stars if they are big10 bound. If Bo hadnt turned things around I am not sure NE is in the converstation and if GP hadnt got MU going to bowls every year I know they wouldnt be either. Both of those schools put themselves in their current situations buy spending money and working hard. Mu finally has started to take advantage of the benifits that were available and just in time by the look of things.

It sucks that teams that have played in some of the longest running series of all time will be splitting ways. But it also sucks to win head to head and win the division and be ranked higher in ever poll and get left out of the BCS for a team that finished behind you in everything. So JGS30 again, no hard feelings, but if KU gets left in the dust, big f'in deal.

i still think that the reason missouri is geting picked is for a combo of football and basketball...mizzou has a good history as of recently with men's basketball success...missouri football alone i don't think is the reason they are going to the big 10...if this happens

That plays, but only a little. Football and TV sets are the only reason expansion is even being discussed and the only reason IMHO that MU is even considered is they are competitive in football and have nearly 7 million people in the state. I am honest enough to know what MU is, they are a decent program. Pretty good at MBB now and pretty good at FB. Not elite by any measure. What will be the deal maker if it happens though is being decent, with alot of TV sets to collect fees on.

Missouri has won 0 BCS Bowl Games in Football and has NEVER EVER EVER been to a Final Four in Basketball :facepalm: . Far from being pretty good in either sport. Let's just be real here. Ooops. Looks like the Big 10 realized this as well. Sorry Fro Daddy, but no hard feelings of course.

If you leave for the Big 10, then so much for tradition. That will mean nothing to teams like Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. They could care less what you did many moons ago. Alright, I'm done typing, because the more I think about this, the more mad I get.

I hope that you're able to get your anger under control, because you haven't a clue as to how Big Ten teams feel about Nebraska.