Latest Buzz at HI

There will be a NU press conference tonight is the buzz over at HI, not sure I beleive it yet, but wouldn't that be sweet.

I'm thinking that if there were a press conference scheduled for TONIGHT, it would be out on the local news outlets by now... They gonna have one without the press??

Yep, No press conference. I wouldve been all over the news by now. I do have a feeling their will be one before the weekend though.

There will be a NU press conference tonight is the buzz over at HI, not sure I beleive it yet, but wouldn't that be sweet.

I'm thinking that if there were a press conference scheduled for TONIGHT, it would be out on the local news outlets by now... They gonna have one without the press??

Yep, No press conference. I wouldve been all over the news by now. I do have a feeling their will be one before the weekend though.

While I do agree with both of your points about no news yet so it's not gonna be tonight... You gotta also take into account that with the story like this, NU could announce that they are having a 7:00pm press conference like 15 minutes before 7 and they would still have every major/minor news outlet there on time...

While I do agree with both of your points about no news yet so it's not gonna be tonight... You gotta also take into account that with the story like this, NU could announce that they are having a 7:00pm press conference like 15 minutes before 7 and they would still have every major/minor news outlet there on time...

I guess all we really need is the Lincoln and Omaha press/media. Their probably already camped outside north stadium, suckin down Mountain Dews and eating Vals.

I say it is done by late Thursday...if not tomorrow. :corndance

That way nobody can say that Missouri and Nebraska held the Little 12 in suspense just to pull their chains until the last minute. Even though I would love to see them make Beebe sweat it.

The bad thing about all this is IF and that is a very big IF nobody changes this year, there is nothing keeping this from happening again next season. They can talk that they are committed all they want, it don't mean nothing.

I say it is done by late Thursday...if not tomorrow. corndancer.gif

That way nobody can say that Missouri and Nebraska held the Little 12 in suspense just to pull their chains until the last minute. Even though I would love to see them make Beebe sweat it.

The bad thing about all this is IF and that is a very big IF nobody changes this year, there is nothing keeping this from happening again next season. They can talk that they are committed all they want, it don't mean nothing.

The Big 12 NEEDS to know this year, period. The contract with Fox Sports ends after next season, if they want ANY negotiating leverage, there must be closure soon.