Best of Luck In BIG 10

Howdy!

I have been to Lincoln every time that A&M has played the Huskers. My experience has always been one that I leave thinking that the experience was positive and am amazed at how things are different comparing my trips to other Texas schools. Things get real nasty around here and you guys know who the worst is (UT and TT). Having said that I want to thank everyone for your sportsmanship. I will miss traveling to your stadium and atmosphere. It's great!

I wished we could head to the SEC while UT and the rest of the Texas teams head to the PAC-10 but that is probably not going to happen. I'm glad you guys made the hard decision to do what is best for yourselves and I believe this is really where you belong (Big10). I am ready for a change and breath of fresh air. I always thought the Big12 was a bit of a mismatch, but it was better than the old SWC, especially after Arkansas left.

I hope you announce soon so we can all get down the road and once again, I wish you the best!

Go Aggies!

This sucks is going to be much more expensive to go to away games now. Hope we win the last big12 title

Don't you mean the last two?

Good luck to your Aggies as well, hopefully you guys have a decent year this year and bring some competition to Texas and Oklahoma.

See you Aggies Nov 20th.

This sucks is going to be much more expensive to go to away games now. Hope we win the last big12 title

If we are in fact offered soon..we could be in the B10 as early as 2011 from what I am reading.

If we are in fact offered soon..we could be in the B10 as early as 2011 from what I am reading.

I thought he was saying we actually won last year's championship

I could be way off though

No, i thought it was 2 years before the expansion actually set into the schedule. But if Enhance is right about the 2011 season, then we only have one shot at the Big 12 title, and probably have a good chance of getting the last one, ever. :)