will the pac10 b better than the big 10?

Look at their recruiting base compared to ours in the Big 10.. we have Ohio. They have California and Texas.

i would have loved to see nebraska in the pac 10, ,,,but its geographical position makes it tough..., i live in arziona, huskerfan, and would i have been excited to see nu play arizona state every other year...there are a ton of nebraska fans out here......

looks like texas and texas am have interet in big 10...that does not come as a huge surprise, but it did surprise me a bit when i read it today.

Have never thpoght of the PAC 8-10 as much more than a 2-3 three team conference.

Wonder how long Slick Rick will hang with UCLA now that he has some 'Big 12' teams to play every year?

T_O_B

:bonez

slick rick , don,t trust the guy...never have..in the past i thought he was the type to have the players over for a big beer bash if they played for him. on the field,,he is fun to watch though, got to admit.

I grew up in Lincoln, spent 10 years in Minneapolis now I work in Salem Oregon and my wife is a Oregon State. I tend to think the Pac 10 is over rated, and adding the Texas crew will be great but over all the conference today will not be stronger the new Big 10. The Oregon schools seem like they are ok but they can’t sustain strong program. Living places certainly does not make one a football expert but in my opinion the Pac 10 just doesn't have the depth.

Also it is my opinion that football is pretty much an after thought in most of the PAC Ten the fans area. Compared to Iowa, Wisconsin, Penn State, Ohio, and Michigan and now Nebraska the Big 10 (or whatever) will be a much more exciting place to play football. I realize we are not rating fan enthusiasm but I had to comment.