And it shall be called: Farmageddon

Duffman

We don't care. We shall come in our short busses and our motorhomes. We will arrive in old bread delivery trucks, in 1979 Cadillac hearse limos, and in 2010 Chevy pickups. We will come with trunks full of beer, and chips, and hamburgers, and in some cases entire pigs. We shall come to Lincoln and take up your parking spaces. We will run up our flags, set up our tents, fire up our propane heaters (if necessary). We shall set up our big screens, position our sattelite dishes, and we shall watch. We will watch and we will cheer, and most importantly drink beer. We will celebrate our victories and take our lumps gracefully in defeat (and drink more beer). Those most fortunate among us will buy scalped tickets at 4 times face value. The meek will stow away in crammed backseats and try and make a 12 pack of Natty Light last 6 hours. We will come.

lol!!

The Hawkeyes are our brothers!!

We don't care. We shall come in our short busses and our motorhomes. We will arrive in old bread delivery trucks, in 1979 Cadillac hearse limos, and in 2010 Chevy pickups. We will come with trunks full of beer, and chips, and hamburgers, and in some cases entire pigs. We shall come to Lincoln and take up your parking spaces. We will run up our flags, set up our tents, fire up our propane heaters (if necessary). We shall set up our big screens, position our sattelite dishes, and we shall watch. We will watch and we will cheer, and most importantly drink beer. We will celebrate our victories and take our lumps gracefully in defeat (and drink more beer). Those most fortunate among us will buy scalped tickets at 4 times face value. The meek will stow away in crammed backseats and try and make a 12 pack of Natty Light last 6 hours. We will come.

lol!!

The Hawkeyes are our brothers!!

This is the exact opposite of all Iowa fans I've seen recently. They behold themselves to the highest of all bandwagon nation, that they are all well educated and are higher on the food chain when compared to us nebraska hicks :facepalm: Then when their team gets a royal beatdown the population seems to strangely disappear for a few weeks. hmm.

Hey 'Duffman'

This is brilliant! and hilarious! I hope it comes to fruition. The Omaha World Herald even referred to 'Farmageddon'. Did you create this? So funny! I love it paired with the picture of the farmer leaning on his rake/hoe and an nuclear bomb exploding in the backgroun. What a great rivalry this will be! Much better than the Colorado faux rivalry.

As to all the folks who think that Nebraska is the reason the Big 12 broke up? Sorry-we didn't start the fire.

-ladyhawke~

Welcome to the B10. I speak for the majority of Iowa fans when I say, this is going to be one helluva ride. A few of us at Hawkeyenation.com have decided there should be an annual football gamebetween Iowa and Nebraska over Thanksgiving weekend (we think it will be more fun and popular than Nebraska Colorado was). The game shall be known as "Farmageddon". There shall be a trophy constructed and the winner each year will get posession. In addition we shall have a feast in the winners honor. The feast will have the finest beers, meats, and cheeses from the land. Let us all celebrate the new great rivalry in college football.

And it shall be called: Farmageddon

I doubt it. :LOLtartar

I do expect iowa to win the first couple of games against the mighty skers though.

i wish i was a betting man.

i think there should be a billboard on i-80 that says, "you are now leaving the state of the losers of the 2011 (whatever the game is called)" and "you are entering the state of winners" or something to that effect.