According to Denver Post, UT tried to "pull a fast one" on Pac-10 deal

Nexus

Was the greater reason for Nebraska swtiching conferences money or the departure from Texas?

stability.

A departure from Texas = stability.

i mean who does texas really think it is..... the world will go on without you texas and one day you'll come to find that out... your epic... but only in your own mind

Was the greater reason for Nebraska swtiching conferences money or the departure from Texas?

Im guessing their conclusion was that they have 2 less mouths to feed in Tv revenue, so they think they will have more money to spread around to smaller schools. Besides no body watches Nebraska or CU play, RIGHT!!!! :sarcasm

But I wanna see the numbers that would back this up.

2014 the Big 12 will fold, and Texas' money hungry ways will comeback and take big chunk out of their ass.

I have never hated the University of Texas so much before in my entire life. :steam:steam:steam

no, your honor - we did not depart, we were forced out by the dishonest and unethical dealings of some of our conference partners

It's going to be fun seeing the Big XII try to get one thin dime out of Harvey & Co.

(Harvey's previous role; Dean of the Law School, for about a million years)

no, your honor - we did not depart, we were forced out by the dishonest and unethical dealings of some of our conference partners

It's going to be fun seeing the Big XII try to get one thin dime out of Harvey & Co.

(Harvey's previous role; Dean of the Law School, for about a million years)

Except the conference has the money and it disperses it to the schools. When we sue it will be for the conference to give more of our share back. I was thinking how they are going to get money from Colorado if they don't have any to get rid of Hawkins. "Well CU your share is 10 mil, so here is 5 mil. Have fun"

I'm guessing that Texas will spin this as Pac Ten sour grapes. <_<

Actually, no.

Texas will simply ignore it.

The story didn't appear anywhere south of Oklahoma that I saw today.

yep...we lied...we just won't tell anyone

Well, the winners write the history. We'll see who they are over the next few years.........