in the B10 we have strong family values

Don't like M*ch*g*n. Never will. But I really hate to see what he's done to a great program. I think he's got just enough rope to hang himself with this year and then he's gone. Then hopefully M*ch*g*n can get back to being the perennial power they are supposed to be. It's really hurting our conference imo. Don't get me wrong. I love that we are beating them in unprecedented fashion lately, but in the long run, it's not good for us or the conference. They need to get back to a "M*ch*g*n Man" coach that they so love to talk about. Rich Rod isn't...

Just wait. This time Les Miles will be interviewed in secret. And you know they want him and he wants them.

Les Miles only goes to Michigan if the fire is burning especially hot at LSU. Right now, the fire is getting hotter and hotter as we speak at LSU. Les Miles is a good guy, but I'm just not that convinced he's a great coach. Having said that, I highly doubt he could screw up Michigan anymore than Rich Rod has. Rich Rod should have stayed in the ultra easy Big East.

Story is nice but Rich Rod = Michigan's Bill Callahan.

Yep you said it right their. Michigan will never get back to national power if RichRod is still their. They shouldve won 9 games last year.

That's just silly, with a freshman who try's to make more out of what's there at the helm against the best defensive conference in the nation...9 wins? I think not.

I think RichRod will bring, and has started to bring, a great offence to Michigan. But we'll need a good, doesn't have to be great, but good defense. Which we just don't have right now, and I'm not sure RR will ever get the chance.

I'm not a RR supporter, I'm a Michigan supporter, which means I'm for what's best. I think RR deserved time to get things going, and I think he has gotten a raw deal while he's been in Ann Arbor. But at the end of the day I want a winning team, and if that means putting a more traditional Michigan coach in, then so be it. I just don't want to go through what ND has.

/I miss John Cooper

Don't like M*ch*g*n. Never will. But I really hate to see what he's done to a great program. I think he's got just enough rope to hang himself with this year and then he's gone. Then hopefully M*ch*g*n can get back to being the perennial power they are supposed to be. It's really hurting our conference imo. Don't get me wrong. I love that we are beating them in unprecedented fashion lately, but in the long run, it's not good for us or the conference. They need to get back to a "M*ch*g*n Man" coach that they so love to talk about. Rich Rod isn't...

Just wait. This time Les Miles will be interviewed in secret. And you know they want him and he wants them.

We don't want Les, really we don't. Jim Harbaugh, yes.

Yep you said it right their. Michigan will never get back to national power if RichRod is still their. They shouldve won 9 games last year.

That's just silly, with a freshman who try's to make more out of what's there at the helm against the best defensive conference in the nation...9 wins? I think not.

I think RichRod will bring, and has started to bring, a great offence to Michigan. But we'll need a good, doesn't have to be great, but good defense. Which we just don't have right now, and I'm not sure RR will ever get the chance.

I'm not a RR supporter, I'm a Michigan supporter, which means I'm for what's best. I think RR deserved time to get things going, and I think he has gotten a raw deal while he's been in Ann Arbor. But at the end of the day I want a winning team, and if that means putting a more traditional Michigan coach in, then so be it. I just don't want to go through what ND has.

/I miss John Cooper

Replace Rich Rod with Bill Callahan (I think I just threw up a little typing his name) and you have the story of Neb's life during the Callahan years.

/I miss John Cooper

You already have, except with consecutive losing seasons.

/I miss John Cooper

I dont think I would put the BigTen as one of the best defensive conference in the country. Outside of Iowa, Penn State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State the conference doesnt have anybody ranked in the top 40 in defense, plus their 3 teams (UM included) ranked in the bottom 30. I believe their isnt any excuse to losing to Purdue,Illinois both teams had losing records and were absolutely pitiful on defense. The MSU and Iowa were close but couldnt close the deal.

IMO, Michigan must make alot of improvement on both offense and defense, to even come close to having winning record this year.

As a longtime Michigan man and a BO/MO/Lloyd fan I am mildly dissapointed in RR. Having said that I think he deserves another year maybe two to get it right. I seem to be in the minority here. There are alot of factions that have been out to sabotage RR before he ever arrived...I DONT want to happen here that happened at ND...Give RR this and next year after that? If he cant get it done after 4..hes toast and LeS Miles will be the next UM coach..Id love to see Les the HC at UM...win win