A&M Fans not happy staying in Big 12

I have to say, being an outsider, I never knew how dysfunctional the Big 12 really was. I'm surprised the conference has lasted as long as it has.

As uneducated as that statement really was... :koolaid2:

What? You think this is the way conferences are supposed to operate? And I'm the uneducated one? :blink:

• Fire 1

I have to say, being an outsider, I never knew how dysfunctional the Big 12 really was. I'm surprised the conference has lasted as long as it has.

What? You think this is the way conferences are supposed to operate? And I'm the uneducated one? :blink:

I don't it was directed towards you, but I have no idea what it meant either. Any time we use the koolaid icon, we're happy, so it's all good, even if/when we don't make sense. :LOLtartar

I don't it was directed towards you, but I have no idea what it meant either. Any time we use the koolaid icon, we're happy, so it's all good, even if/when we don't make sense. :LOLtartar

Gotcha. My apologies... :koolaid2:

Dennis Franchione didn't ruin A&M football. The school has nobody but themselves to blame for ruining A&M football. The day Slocum was forced out/fired was the day A&M football died. Slocum was A&M's winningest coach. Plus, he never had a losing season. In 14 years, he won 4 conference titles. A&M's Board of Regents can suck it because they were the ones who ruined A&M football.

That could never happen here.....um oh nevermind. :facepalm:

Dennis Franchione didn't ruin A&M football. The school has nobody but themselves to blame for ruining A&M football. The day Slocum was forced out/fired was the day A&M football died. Slocum was A&M's winningest coach. Plus, he never had a losing season. In 14 years, he won 4 conference titles. A&M's Board of Regents can suck it because they were the ones who ruined A&M football.

That could never happen here.....um oh nevermind. :facepalm:

:laughpound

oh, wait...that's not funny

crapahan...urg

:facepalm:

Don't you wonder how Husker fans would've reacted if we turned down an offer from the Big Ten? I'm not sure if it would've been to the extent Aggie fans are going, but....

some of them are hoppin' mad. but i'm thinking if tom osborne would handle it with is usual grace.

bill byrne on the other hand...