Suh down and out?

How do you think the Big Man is doing over Cameroon getting eliminated in the first round of the World Cup? He and his dad were really excited that Cameroon was in the tourney, so I'm sure they are some degree of bummed out that they got eliminated so soon...

P.S. - I wasn't sure where was the appropriate place to post this, so feel free to move it if necessary. Didn't there used to be a section for "former Huskers"?

How do you think the Big Man is doing over Cameroon getting eliminated in the first round of the World Cup? He and his dad were really excited that Cameroon was in the tourney, so I'm sure they are some degree of bummed out that they got eliminated so soon...

P.S. - I wasn't sure where was the appropriate place to post this, so feel free to move it if necessary. Didn't there used to be a section for "former Huskers"?

I think Suh is thinking about the October 16th match up between Nebraska/Texas and just wondering how bad we'll lay a beating against Texas :hookerhorns

maybe he will steal the heisman from eddie george and give it to its rightful owner, touchdown tommy frazier.

Hey now. You're treading on dangerous territory with that statement. Eddie George deserved that Heisman. (Yes I know you have your reason for bias towards Frazier, but I have my reasons for bias towards George)

maybe he will steal the heisman from eddie george and give it to its rightful owner, touchdown tommy frazier.

Hey now. You're treading on dangerous territory with that statement. Eddie George deserved that Heisman. (Yes I know you have your reason for bias towards Frazier, but I have my reasons for bias towards George)

sorry, i am still getting used to our big 10 brethren. i'll be more sensitive, but do not expect any of us to ever think anyone deserved that heisman other than touchdown tommy. now i remember why i USED to hate the big 10, they stole our heisman and half of our mnc. oh well, we will just have to let bygones be bygones

I'm sure he's over it since he's in Vegas right now with Cody Glenn partying it up at a Warren Moon charity event. He just tweeted a poolside picture of himself chilling with Eddie George.

2dhilxi.jpg

F Eddie George!!! He's got Tommie Frazier's Heisman sitting in his trophy case. Again, F Eddie George!!!

T_O_B

:bonez

Compared to one of the best quarterbacks in college football history? There is no doubt that Frazier was more deserving. MVP of THREE national title games. 'Nuff said.

Compared to one of the best quarterbacks in college football history? There is no doubt that Frazier was more deserving. MVP of THREE national title games. 'Nuff said.

:yeah