I gotta say, this is pretty cool...

I was browsing Rivals today and checking out their QB rankings...saw that USC snagged both the #2 and #4 pro-style QBs and thinking, Wow!! That's ridiculous!

post-1760-127822433115.png

I mean, I knew they had Wittek and I thought that was it for top-flight QBs for this year for them...nope. Following recruiting for USC must be boring (well, not anymore)...Texas too...just "oh, let's take a look at this latest 5-star commit we got seconds after offering." Scroggins, Barkley, Corp, etc...

Then flipped over to the dual-threat list. Spano (#9) and Green/Carnes (#7) were all on this list in past years.

post-1760-127822432247.png

Now THAT is pretty neat.

Wait wait wait. Jamal Turner is from Texas. We are now a Big Ten school. Big Ten schools cant recruit the state of Texas. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

broken record

You are absolutely right. Because I never get tired of sticking it to Texas. The only thing that they can say to us now is that "NU wont be able to recruit Texas anymore because they are now a Big Ten school." The whole nation knows that we beat them in the CCG so their fans have to resort to comments like that. And our staff is proving them wrong completely. I realize I have been very excessive about it; and for that I apologize, but it sure feels good.

Is there any chance we still go after Hundley? I feel like we're set now, but there is no guarantee that Starling ends up in Lincoln or that Jamal will finish out as a QB.

Highly doubtful. We have our QB's for this class. Turner is willing to do what he needs to to get on the field. If that is playing WR then he will be a WR.