2010 adidas jersey

Dang, i finally got an addidas #93 jersey that i could not get last year, and have to say am disappointed in it, looks like cheap iron on screen print. Should have waited and got a new one for '10 :facepalm:

Where did you get it???? Last year at a certain store I saw Crick and Burkhead jersies, a bunch of them. So I wonder over their to look at em. To my amazement, the store had bought the plain ones without the numbers and had a tshirt shop screen print the numbers. They did such a horrible job, that the numbers were already falling off. They didnt even have the numbers on the sleeve. So I asked for the manager(it pissed me off that much). I started asking some elementary questions, like why they have so many, when did they come in, and that I cant find these in lincoln. Responded with obvious lies about how they came out a couple of weeks ago, and that they are exclusive for these rare jersies. Then I grapped a Crick one told the number was falling off and that no customer is paying 54.95 for a jersey that has numbers screen printed on. I followed with they should be ashamed with themselves. The manager then walked into the back room, I waited for about 10 minutes and he didnt come out so I left.

The patch on that replica jersey isn't screened on is it?

It is sown on.

They didn't lave much room on the back for player names, huh?

College jerseys never have the player's names.

I think that the actually game jersies would have a nameplate sown on, or who knowns they may not the names back this year. That would definitely be old school then.

Dang, i finally got an addidas #93 jersey that i could not get last year, and have to say am disappointed in it, looks like cheap iron on screen print. Should have waited and got a new one for '10 :facepalm:

Where did you get it???? Last year at a certain store I saw Crick and Burkhead jersies, a bunch of them. So I wonder over their to look at em. To my amazement, the store had bought the plain ones without the numbers and had a tshirt shop screen print the numbers. They did such a horrible job, that the numbers were already falling off. They didnt even have the numbers on the sleeve. So I asked for the manager(it pissed me off that much). I started asking some elementary questions, like why they have so many, when did they come in, and that I cant find these in lincoln. Responded with obvious lies about how they came out a couple of weeks ago, and that they are exclusive for these rare jersies. Then I grapped a Crick one told the number was falling off and that no customer is paying 54.95 for a jersey that has numbers screen printed on. I followed with they should be ashamed with themselves. The manager then walked into the back room, I waited for about 10 minutes and he didnt come out so I left.

I bought a replica #5 white jersey a couple years ago and the patch on the shoulder was sewn on and it still looks brand new, this POS has everything screened on and i can already tell a couple trips in the wash machine it will be trash :madash

btw the way i got in online at husker heaven :boxosoap