The Three R's

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Slightly better. Roy and Rex both healthy now. Robinson may be more talented than we realize. That, and the o-line is bound to be better.

Agree about Tray. In fact, he's the tipping factor for me. I remember thinking when we pulled the plastic on him, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say "the next Ahman Green" I'd be eating at Misty's every other day :koolaid2:

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

I don't think we want our RBs to be collectively known as a bunch of asses.

If they're gaining yards, dude. If they're gaining yards...

hey the thread title gave me a nickname idea for the three of them....the three aRsemen!

anywho...like some have said already, the line is the key here, and i dont know how it could get any worse than last year, between injuries, depth, and getting generally beyotch slapped around.

and if you followed Q at all after he bounced down the road...we didnt lose much.

True, but it's not exactly "Thunder and Lightning" is it?

Also, I love the excitement and potential Robinson has but I don't think he will ever be a featured guy. Once Roy is gone, he'll obviously split time with Rex getting some carries but we need Braylon and Aaron Green badly.

Maybe I'm off on this......I think he's good and I love the leadership he's showing, but if we have to rely on him as our every down back, I won't be happy.

Slightly better. Roy and Rex both healthy now. Robinson may be more talented than we realize. That, and the o-line is bound to be better.

Agree about Tray. In fact, he's the tipping factor for me. I remember thinking when we pulled the plastic on him, if I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say "the next Ahman Green" I'd be eating at Misty's every other day :koolaid2:

Oh yeah, Tray was pretty impressive last year. Especially for a true frosh. I was a big Castille fan. But I think Dontrayevous Robinson is gonna be better.

Man, Rex, Roy, and Tray each put up anywhere close to a thousand yards apiece, I'll buy the "Ass, Crack, and Hole" T-shirt and wear it to a wedding.

Man, Rex, Roy, and Tray each put up anywhere close to a thousand yards apiece, I'll buy the "Ass, Crack, and Hole" T-shirt and wear it to a wedding.

How about Snap for Roy (cause he snaps ankles) Krackle for Rex (cause he sizzles and krackles) and Pop for Tray, for obvious reasons.

• 1 month later...

*Bump*

I thought I'd resurrect this old girl since we've got a few spare questions on the offensive line with Smith out and with Sirle and Hardrick STILL battling for LT.

Also Tray now playing at 237 rather than the 220's is a little extra food for thought, and I've also heard Roy looks a little slimmer than last year.

Thoughts? Same? Different?

I said considerably better because aside from the Clemson game, I was never all that impressed with Castille. For being a "big" back, he failed on quite a few short yardage situations and had an annoying penchant for fumbling. I really like what Burkhead brings to the table.

I think the staff kinda tried to make/use Castille as something that he wasn't and he never really got the chance to play to his strengths. But I do agree that I think Burkhead shows way more promise than Castille did. And a fresh Senior Helu...