new Husker gear for new season

We have a few weeks to kill before fall camp starts, so... are you buying new gear for the new season and if so, what do you plan to buy?

I always get a new Husker t-shirt to start the season and probably a new sweatshirt this year as well. Would like one of the new adidas jerseys, but probably won't happen.

Yep. I do this every year I just absolutely blow my money on husker gear. Already got a TRex Jersey, a couple of new tshirts and I'll prob end up buying one of those micro whatever shirts before the season starts. Then by October I will think I need a new jacket or sweatshirt and prob get one of those too.

LOL.....i should probably upgrade my Husker sweatshirt.....it is still from the Big 8 days. :)

You should never upgrade that sweatshirt

Dude...these sweatshirts are a dime a dozen at your local Goodwill...seriously...

That said...I hear ya! I still got mine from the '94 season. Don't wear it that often (err...ever)...but I can't seem to part with it.

I think the Goodwill glut is due to ol' blue hairs movin' on to the Memorial Stadium in the sky. Jus' wish they'd send their season tickets there too! :)

Don't wear a football jersey after the age of 15 (unless you play HS, College, or Pro Football)...please.

I like the Husker patriotic wear that went on sale a little bit before the 4th of July. Good to support Nebraska and the U.S. and A.

If you have a jersey and want to wear it, regardless of your age, what's the big deal?

• Fire 1