With the apparent cooling of saro or him making grades we are moving on. Does the only one LBer promise go out the window? I hear santos is ready and we are in good with Moodey and Lewis. does this mean we take two three or one. I noticed this convo is taking over some of the recruits pages so i thought i would move the discussion here.

We didnt cool on Sarao, we just got beat. Dont want to sound like Texas so I thought I'd say that.

Sarao would have been the only LB we would have taken. But since he is solid to Stanford, I would guess that we will take Lewis and Santos. Santos is looking like a strong possibility and the staff feels very confident about getting Lewis.

We didnt cool on Sarao, we just got beat. Dont want to sound like Texas so I thought I'd say that.

Sarao would have been the only LB we would have taken. But since he is solid to Stanford, I would guess that we will take Lewis and Santos. Santos is looking like a strong possibility and the staff feels very confident about getting Lewis.

I don't think he said we cooled on Sarao . . . it sounded more like he meant Sarao cooled on us after making the grades.

I don't think he said we cooled on Sarao . . . it sounded more like he meant Sarao cooled on us after making the grades.

Okay. Must have misread it.

:cheers

There is a really good chance we take Cole Fisher as a walk on this year... If we do I see him competing for playing time his 3rd season in the program or so, Redshirt Sophomore.

There is a really good chance we take Cole Fisher as a walk on this year... If we do I see him competing for playing time his 3rd season in the program or so, Redshirt Sophomore.

Sadly, I think Cole ends up at Iowa.

We did get beat by Stanford, but we were still heavily after him until he came to camp. From what I heard, he doesn't have the frame to play LB with the size we need without losing his athleticism, and wouldn't be fast enough to be a DB. So we did, by all means, cool on him from what I know.

We did get beat by Stanford, but we were still heavily after him until he came to camp. From what I heard, he doesn't have the frame to play LB with the size we need without losing his athleticism, and wouldn't be fast enough to be a DB. So we did, by all means, cool on him from what I know.

I don't really have a problem with getting beat by Stanford if it's for the right reasons...which in this case it sounds like it was. Stanford is far superior to Nebraska academically (and yes, reputation has a MAJOR affect on employers) Personally I think more recruits should humble themselves a little, realize there is a low chance of making it to the NFL - and try and use their athletic ability to get themselves ahead in life "after" football. (ie: Witt)

I'd be pretty shocked if Cole took a walk on offer at Neb over a scholarship at Iowa. Iowa is still close to home, has a good program, good defense, good coach, and he gets to play against him favorite team every year when he gets to school.

Not saying I wouldn't love it if he became a walk on, but I would be shocked!

I'd be pretty shocked if Cole took a walk on offer at Neb over a scholarship at Iowa. Iowa is still close to home, has a good program, good defense, good coach, and he gets to play against him favorite team every year when he gets to school.

Not saying I wouldn't love it if he became a walk on, but I would be shocked!

If his knee recovers well I see him as taking a grey shirt.