Planning on visiting Seattle vs. Huskies?

To my homers that will be visiting us in Washington State, I wanted to give you some fun places to visit:

Restaraunts:

The Crab Pot: As seen on the Travel Channel's "Man vs. Food" you can never go wrong here. Located on Seattle's waterfront it will give you a great taste of local Seattle seafood.

The Crab Pot

Tourism:

Pike Place Market: A must-see for any visitor. A great place to shop for local handmade crafts, great souvenirs, and of course, some more eateries. You also don't miss the guys at Pike Place Fish hurl salmon to each other.

Pike Place Market

Seattle Underground: Like history with a twist? Take a tour of historic underground Seattle.

Seattle Underground Tour

Seattle Center/Pacific Science Center: Here you can visit the Science Fiction Museum and Experience Music Project, catch a movie at the IMAX theater, explore cool science exhibits, step inside a tropical butterfly house, and there's always something going on at the Center House.

Seattle Center

• Fire 1

What is the % chance it will rain during the game?

**Edit:

Also, that Giada chick from the Foot Network went to some place and got an Alpine Martini and mini burgers at some bar's happy hour. Would you happen to know that place?

Try the Jimi Hendrix Experience Music Project - You're not in Omaha anymore........

Seattle is a great city and the Dawg Fans when we last played them in Seattle were the Best! Scott Frost ran all over the Dawgs and the fans were just as nice as if we were in Lincoln and the Huskers got beat bad. They were a class act for sure..

Wait until they get a dose of the Buffs!

RiverRunner

Hey guys my first post! I live in the heart of Husky territory. I walking distance from Husky stadium. The atmosphere around here is great during football season. Unfortunately, the traffic is pretty ridiculous on game day due to the location of the stadium so just a heads up. For those of you that will be attending, I hope you enjoy your visit to Seattle. Hopefully the weather is decent. :)

My group of guys want to go on some winery tours around Seattle (we plan on renting a car) because we are cork dorks. I was wondering if anyone in the region could suggest a few wineries or perhaps a website that will tell me what is within the Seattle region. Thanks in advance!

One of the biggest winery hubs in the Seattle area is in Woodinville. They have a ton of winery tasting rooms there as well as the Western brewery for RedHook (their other brewery is in MA I believe). The RedHook tour costs $1 (because you can't give away alcohol in WA State) and is a lot of fun and you drink quite a lot.

edit: here is the web address: http://www.woodinvillewinecountry.com/