"Restore the Order"

We've been waiting a long time to make the declaration "Order Restored." For many, order will not be restored until we're regularly beating ranked teams and winning championships (either conference or national).

What say you? Will this be the year YOU declare "Order Restored?" Or like others, will it take you a little longer?

I will hold off until others have had a chance to answer.

yeah I wouldnt say that the ordered has been restored till we are winning 11-12 games every season

Winning BCS conference championships and then win the BCS bowl game attached to it will mean we are back.

If we lost the Big 12 Conference Championship game and still win 12 games, that isn't good enough.

I don't know, I feel like "Restore the Order" is along the same lines as "Unfinished Business". Bo's goal is a title, and he's not shy about it. We're Nebraska, and we don't "settle". We win the title, the order is restored. Nuff said.

Heh.....yeah, Bo has a lot of straight-shooting Devaney DNA in him. I just love that.

Get us to the NC game and ordered is restored.

I don't know, I feel like "Restore the Order" is along the same lines as "Unfinished Business". Bo's goal is a title, and he's not shy about it. We're Nebraska, and we don't "settle". We win the title, the order is restored. Nuff said.

Heh.....yeah, Bo has a lot of straight-shooting Devaney DNA in him. I just love that.

Get us to the NC game and ordered is restored.

i believe that after we lost the florida state we got the slogan...getting there won't be good enough