I know that there are several threads about this awesome game that I caught myself playing for 8+ hours yesterday but I have some questions if some of you would like to answer for me. PS I have 2011 for the PS3

1. How do I download rosters? I've never done this EVER and wouldn't know where to start. I know I'll have to log online and go somewhere to download the rosters. Are they free?

2. What playbook does everybody else use? I've been using Nebraska but reading some of the other post some people perfer NC State and Alabama

3. How do you upload one of your replays onto youtube or wherever so I can upload them here and show you all? Again like the roster question above I've never done this feature and because of how awesome this game is I want to learn how to do this feature.

Any help would be appreciated and thank you!!!

I know that there are several threads about this awesome game that I caught myself playing for 8+ hours yesterday but I have some questions if some of you would like to answer for me. PS I have 2011 for the PS3

1. How do I download rosters? I've never done this EVER and wouldn't know where to start. I know I'll have to log online and go somewhere to download the rosters. Are they free?

2. What playbook does everybody else use? I've been using Nebraska but reading some of the other post some people perfer NC State and Alabama

3. How do you upload one of your replays onto youtube or wherever so I can upload them here and show you all? Again like the roster question above I've never done this feature and because of how awesome this game is I want to learn how to do this feature.

1. You need to go to the main menu screen of NCAA 11 and go to the team management row. If you scroll over eventually you'll come to something that says manage rosters or something like that. When you enter in, it gives you the option to search from your friends or to enter in a specific gamertag. What this means in effect is that you have to know, but not necessarily have in your friends list, a person who has a roster. There are several gamertags listed in this subforum in different topics. steelerfan1933 is the person whose roster I'm using now. I might try a few others in the future. For those look at the operationsports forums. Once you enter in the tag you'll get a chance to look at the roster and then download it. Once downloaded I believe it automatically installs, although you MIGHT have to restart a new dynasty to see the changes. Not sure on that.

2. Everyone else doesn't use one playbook. It depends what kind of offense you like. Personally I think our playbook this year is disappointing and was built around a faulty premise that we're a pro-style offense with a pass-first mentality.

3. Never messed with that stuff but I'm sure EA has instructions on their website somewhere.

Hope that helps.

• Fire 1

For number three, jock, I would youtube/google how to upload videos. I did it myself once, but I was turned off by the youtube video I watched that said I would have plunk down nearly $100 to buy a recording system that would transfer my video to my computer. But, I know there is a thread going in this forum about replays from NCAA '11. Perhaps you should PM the guy who started that thread and ask him how he does it?

Hope that helps.