Just got a new toy the other day. A new Springfield XDm .45. It's pretty damn sweet and may be my new carry weapon. I grew up on Glock's so it's hard to change, but this one is such a sweet gun I couldn't help myself. Traded my Glock 27 .40 plus $200.00 cash for it. Thought it was a pretty sweet deal.

Click the link for pictures of the gun, but not mine directly.

My link

I've heard that the xdm was a pretty good weapon but never fired one. Read many articles and such and lo and behold a .45 is now available. Good grab BRI.

I think that the xdm may be my next one other than maybe a Kahr pm45 :) a teeny little sneaky bastid. But I'll never get rid of my Springfield 1911 TRP Operator NEVER :horns2

of course my son has upped the ante with a .308 AR which is not for me in the Republic of California unless I keep it unassembled probably; freakin' byzantine state law.

GBR

Looks sweet BRI. Hope you never have to use it other than on the range.

In my dream world I long to have one of these...

post-4393-127950047089.jpg

...probably over kill for the rabits I want to get rid of.

How are the Crusher and the Brusier? Hope they aren't keeping you up at night.

Stay ssafe Bro.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

I've heard that the xdm was a pretty good weapon but never fired one. Read many articles and such and lo and behold a .45 is now available. Good grab BRI.

I think that the xdm may be my next one other than maybe a Kahr pm45 :) a teeny little sneaky bastid. But I'll never get rid of my Springfield 1911 TRP Operator NEVER :horns2

of course my son has upped the ante with a .308 AR which is not for me in the Republic of California unless I keep it unassembled probably; freakin' byzantine state law.

GBR

I guess the .45 XDm is illegal in California as well. Don't have a clue why? Might be the magazine capacity since it's a 13+1? I would love to have a 1911 just don't have the time to devote to taking care of it.

T.O. Bull...............the boys are fantastic. Starting to get really fun now other than the teething. They don't keep us up at night for the most part, they have their moments, but I don't know how I lived without them. I was depressed for about 9 to 10 months because I thought my life was over once they were born. I'm kinda putting my business out there, but it's the truth. I had to take some medication for post-partum depression, I felt like a moron, but it was best for my boys and the wife. Life was stressful enough without dad being a complete a-hole. Through all that you can tell they are obsessed with me and it makes my wife so mad. They love their poppa and I'd give my life up for them in a second without thinking. Makes me a little teary eyed thinking about how much I love those boys.

Very nice. It sure would be better to carry around all day than 1911 that weighs about 30% more. But is it harder to get that second shot off than it would be with the heavier 1911 model?