John Madden

Anyone else crack up whenever this guy utters something from his mammoth frame?

He just said something to the effect of this on Monday Night football: "See when you pass on 1st down you almost have to have a completion because if you don't then you end up with 2nd and long and you try to get it back with the run and if you don't do that you end up with 3rd and long and then your probably going to go 3rd and out and that's not what Joey Harrington wanted to do there".

Yes, it's supposed to be one long run-on sentence.

Check these out:

Caliendo 1

Caliendo 2

I'm going to be so happy when that fat sack of lard gets relegated to Sunday nights.

Is he going to NBC? I cant beleive NBC would hire him. Then again they carry ND football

I thought he was going to ESPN to do the sunday night games. Is ESPN not doing the Sunday night games? I don't really understand the whole deal too well, I only know Theisman's doing Monday and the fat sack of s*** is doing Sunday nights.

I'm going to be so happy when that fat sack of lard gets relegated to Sunday nights.

Is he going to NBC? I cant beleive NBC would hire him. Then again they carry ND football

I thought he was going to ESPN to do the sunday night games. Is ESPN not doing the Sunday night games? I don't really understand the whole deal too well, I only know Theisman's doing Monday and the fat sack of s*** is doing Sunday nights.

Next year espn is doing the Monday night games and nbc is doing the Sun. night games. Do you guys have the news or cable or the paper up there in Denver?

:cheers

Next year espn is doing the Monday night games and nbc is doing the Sun. night games. Do you guys have the news or cable or the paper up there in Denver?

There are more important things in the world than what channel mnf is going to be on next year.

I can't blame a Chiefs fan for looking that far ahead though. It's obvious this year is a complete waste...

There are more important things in the world than what channel mnf is going to be on next year.

I can't blame a Chiefs fan for looking that far ahead though. It's obvious this year is a complete waste...

:rollin:box

Wouldnt it be great to make a crapload of money just by stating the obvious?

yes, it would be great for say the obvious and recapping that which has already happened.

(... i'm now waiting for the check...)

(dammit.)