Fantasy UFC Live: Jones vs. Matyushenko

I suppose getting married is a little more important ;) (congrats again, btw)

I wouldn't say Brock was running away, but Carwin hit him a few times on the feet and Brock was backing up before they were on the ground. You'll like the post-fight interview too, it doesn't even seem like the same Brock Lesnar from last year's win over Frank Mir.

Good I'm glad to hear that about Brock. I'm glad to see Brock being civil because I really liked him in the WWE and then when he first got into the UFC I was rooting for him until last July. The Brock/Cain fight should be a good one.

if you guys want to watch the fight but dont want to pay $30 bucks to watch the crap that silva has pulled over the last year or so channelsurfing.net always shows the pay per views for free

Is it very good quality and virus-free?

not high def but it is good quality, and yes its virus free.

You, sir, may have just saved me some $$$

I read today that Sonnen says that Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer by doing steroids and what not, but then turned it around on everyone with his "poor me, let's cure cancer" ploy :huh:

if you guys want to watch the fight but dont want to pay $30 bucks to watch the crap that silva has pulled over the last year or so channelsurfing.net always shows the pay per views for free

Is it very good quality and virus-free?

I used that for UFC 116 and it cut out as soon as Leben and Akiyama was getting really good in round 2! I had to search all over to find it again. Found it again at justin.tv right when Leben tapped him out. Lost it again during main event intros and had to search again but found one that played the whole main event. They kind of lag, but they are out there and its better than paying $50.

I just read over at ESPN that the loser of Dos Santos-Nelson will fight Carwin.

Very interesting and not to sound biased but I think that Carwin could take out Nelson but Dos Santos would be a good fight. Just hope that Carwin improves his cardio though and I still haven't seen UFC 116 yet.

You haven't seen it?! WTF are you waiting for?! :lol:

I watched a couple replays in slow-mo, and a lot of Shane's punches miss or just barely graze Brock, but it still could've been stopped. But the Leben-Akiyama fight was epic!

Bonnar fight was epic too! That whole card was awesome! And Carwin claims on his twitter it wasn't a cardio issue. Something to do with his muscles tightening up I believe. Said he could barely stand in round 2 and thats why Lesnar took him down so easily.

I just read over at ESPN that the loser of Dos Santos-Nelson will fight Carwin.

Very interesting and not to sound biased but I think that Carwin could take out Nelson but Dos Santos would be a good fight. Just hope that Carwin improves his cardio though and I still haven't seen UFC 116 yet.

You haven't seen it?! WTF are you waiting for?! :lol:

I watched a couple replays in slow-mo, and a lot of Shane's punches miss or just barely graze Brock, but it still could've been stopped. But the Leben-Akiyama fight was epic!

Bonnar fight was epic too! That whole card was awesome! And Carwin claims on his twitter it wasn't a cardio issue. Something to do with his muscles tightening up I believe. Said he could barely stand in round 2 and thats why Lesnar took him down so easily.

I almost forgot about the Bonnar fight! Sick sick card all the way around. I think Carwin said he had an "adrenaline dump." Not sure if that's a real medical term or what ;)