Champioship location for the Big 10

This may be wild idea but how about having members of the big 10 hosting the game. The hosting school must guarantee profit and can only be host once every five years. It would move it around guarantee sell outs. Ticket could be spilt 1/3 each host and the 2 combatants. We have 5 schools over 80 000 that's a lot of money.

Ehhhh people use this type of a game 4 a vacation as well as a game, so y go to a place where u can go during the regular season. I like the idea of 2 alternating neutral stadiums. I'd love Indianapolis and Chicago to alternate, or even better yet have it in lambeau! We gotta also put into the equation, which area would market the conference better.

Another issue I see is that some stadiums (i.e. PSU, UM, tOSU) are far larger than the others. Holding the game at a 109K stadium and then the next year at a 50K stadium is going to be a problem. I dig your idea, just don't see it as feasible.

Another issue I see is that some stadiums (i.e. PSU, UM, tOSU) are far larger than the others. Holding the game at a 109K stadium and then the next year at a 50K stadium is going to be a problem. I dig your idea, just don't see it as feasible.

True what if Northwestern got to host it one year... :facepalm:

True what if Northwestern got to host it one year... :facepalm:

Then you'll never have to worry about home field advantage.

*rimshot*

I was basically thinking only teams with 80000 plus would want to host since the guarantee would chase off schools with smaller stadiums

That would not be fair to the smaller stadium schools (NW, Purdue, IL) who once in a great while would contend for a Big 10 title.

I was basically thinking only teams with 80000 plus would want to host since the guarantee would chase off schools with smaller stadiums

That would not be fair to the smaller stadium schools (NW, Purdue, IL) who once in a great while would contend for a Big 10 title.

You wouldn't want the stadium in question to be one of the competing teams though.

You wouldn't want the stadium in question to be one of the competing teams though.

So you're saying its in the state of Illinois or Indiana

So you're saying its in the state of Illinois or Indiana

Precisely :D

• 2 weeks later...